Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran V/s Big four
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Although I am not a student of ACCA or have not passed any paper of ICAEW, I have received the following mail from ICAEW.

Dear Mr Amin Ahsan Qureshi

Thank you for registering for the ACA and welcome to the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), we very much look forward to you studying with us.

Before you get started, please read through the essential information below.

You have registered a training contract with Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran Chartered Accountants for a period of 36 months stating from 01 Mar 2010. Your registration number is 2487512. Please keep this number safe as you will need to quote it in all your communication with us. If you haven't chosen a website login, you can use your student number.

Your registration is being checked and we will contact you shortly if there are any queries over the information submitted.

Support during your study
-------------------------
Once we have completed your application, we have a wide range of support to help you with your study including

- Student support helpline +44 (0)1908 248 040
- Student website www.icaew.com/acastudents
- Friendly email reminders of key dates and exam entry deadlines
- ACA training e-newsletter - emailed to you every month
- VITAL - the ACA student magazine. Posted to you four times a year
- Meet and share ideas with other ACA students around the world - www.icaew.com/studentcommunity
- Access to the ICAEW Library & Information Service (LIS) - one of the world's leading business libraries
- Automatic membership to your local student society or student network
- Free provisional membership to one faculty and one special interest group (SIG). These groups are designed to support you in areas of work and industry sectors that are of particular interest to you
- ACA student offers and discounts

The ACA is more than just exams
-------------------------------
There are four essential elements that you must successfully complete during your training in order to gain the ACA qualification. These are

- Exams
- Technical work experience (TWE)
- Initial professional development (IPD)
- Structured training in ethics (STE)

Together these will help you develop the all-round skills you need to be a successful chartered accountant.

For more information about these four elements and what is required, please visit www.icaew.com/acastudents and http//www.icaew.com/emags/ACAstudentswelcomeguide09/

Alternative assessment arrangements
-----------------------------------
The ICAEW aims to support applications for specific assessment arrangements, including extra time. To allow us to do this, please provide detailed medical evidence to support your application. For further information on alternative arrangements and the evidence required please go to http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/146199

If you need any further information relating to your training, exams and services that we offer, please do not hesitate to contact the student support helpline +44 (0)1908 248 040.

We wish you every success in your ACA study.

Student Support Team

T +44 (0)1908 248 040

F +44 (0)1908 248 069

E applications@icaew.com
Well

thx for ur input here. can u tell me whether b.com or b.a degree enough for entry route to icaew aca?

yeah i know other firms r also regd with icaew.

thx
If you have any query regarding ICAEW please contact this person.
Alexander Myers <alexander.myers@icaew.com>
He will answer you in a satisfactory manner.
Andrew Caladine <Andrew.Caladine@icaew.com> This person can also provide any kind of information.
For the information of all of you, In Karachi Stock Exchange there are 3 companies (Eye television network, Southern Network and Media Times Ltd) are listed on stock exchange and the auditors of Media Times Ltd are Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran......
Those above 3 companies are listed in Media category.
aminahsan2002

thx 4 ur replies i will contact the person u told here.

but how can we give eariler papers (i.ei think they call it professional stage )when these cant be attempted in pakistan yet
/

thx again
On the basis of report issued by ICAP upto January 19, 2011, there are 98 firms on the having Satisfactory QCR Rating. Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran is one of them.
yes it is but u didnt ans my last question.

how u will give professional stage exams when these r not available in pakistan ? will u go 2 some other country for this ?.

thx
Mr Ahsan.Please provide us the PTCL number of this audit firm,as all the numbers given on ICAP website are not operating/working.

Thank you
The PTCL number of Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran is 04236317511
There is not any examination centre of ICAEW in pakistan. You have to go to some other country to take the exams.
ICAEW examination center for Pakistani students is in Dubai.
Thank you Mr Ahsan but I require Karachi Office Numbers as I am in KArachi.
You can access any information about Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran by clicking the site njmi.net

The PTCL Numbers of Karachi office are 021-32420403, 021-32419776
Islamabad office 051-2228139,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6