Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Introduction about myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aslam o Alaikum...I am B.com, done in 1996. I have worked as an account in few companies and recently I joined an local NGO as an accountant/Admin. I have basic knowledge of account and some how about tax matter. This is first time that i registered in any online system to learn about accounts and taxation matters. Hope to get help in this regard. thanks to all.
i am complete B.Com in 2009.I am doing job as accountant in multinational company since 2009.I am doing all accounting and finance related job .
I am also doing Mba(finance) from vu final semester.

I am complete matric in 1983, done jobs in accounts in coompnies, Now my long son is doing b-caam in part2.i was also want to do bcam but i do only matric, dont chance to do bcom or 12.

thank you very much.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />
I am complete matric in 1983, done jobs in accounts in coompnies, Now my long son is doing b-caam in part2.i was also want to do bcam but i do only matric, dont chance to do bcom or 12.

thank you very much.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

very gud introduction ) keep it up

Olympia.

thank you very much far yor campliment, I also have had waaant you to put your introductian so i wil study your introduction.

thnk u .