Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Dissapointed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I joined this forum thinking that my queries will be answered and I will gain some knowledge of issued I am not aware of. But it is very disturbing to find ads on every forum. I am now starting to wonder is it forum for ads or accountancy. It seems to me that people have joined this forum to post their ads and make money. What is more dissapointing is to note that there seems to be no moderator or administrator who can put and should put a stop to it.

If you cannot then probably many like myself would prefer leaving this forum and a good forum would go waste.
What specifically you want to know about?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br />What specifically you want to know about?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Where the hell is admin?

i think so thats what he is asking
^^^
Read the first line of his post he is saying something about unanswered queries. The admin is not supposed to answer the queries.

Ssssshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Dakho Admin ko kuch mat kehna, Woh soo raha hay Disturb hojaiga, Morally it's not good to disturb a person while he/she is sleeping )

Regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br />^^^
Read the first line of his post he is saying something about unanswered queries. The admin is not supposed to answer the queries.

Read his whole post
he is complaining about spams (adds)
and admin is resposible for such irresponsibility
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Omeir</i>
<br />I joined this forum thinking that my queries will be answered and I will gain some knowledge of issued I am not aware of. But it is very disturbing to find ads on every forum. I am now starting to wonder is it forum for ads or accountancy. It seems to me that people have joined this forum to post their ads and make money. What is more dissapointing is to note that there seems to be no moderator or administrator who can put and should put a stop to it.

If you cannot then probably many like myself would prefer leaving this forum and a good forum would go waste.

Dont you be disappointed bro
there may be some issue on end of admin
hope so site will be useful soon like before
@ Kasim

I was talking about this...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Omeir</i>
<br />I joined this forum thinking that my queries will be answered and I will gain some knowledge of issued I am not aware of.

Kasim And Astute.

Dears, Apnay Akal k ghorray bhaganay say behtar hay, directly Omeir say pooch lo k uska asal masla kya hay ? Kya woh queries answer na honay sa preshan hay ya Spams say preshan hay ?

Omeir.

Dear spams pehlay bhi aajaya kartay thay lakin 15 days k period main Admin unhain block kar dia karta tha jesa k uss nay khud ek baar kaha tha k 15 days main cleaning karta hay, Tu periods ka yeh silsila tu barkarar tha her maheenay. Iss baar bhi yeh advertisements jab Ain.........Tu yehi khayal aya k yeh kuch "khass Ayyam" hain jo behrhaal pandra dino main saaf ho jain gay ) Lakin main nahi samaj paraha k iss bar kya abnormality ho gai hay Jo in ki safai ho nahi parahi. But I hope Admin will take action very soon.

Regards.
@Astute
k bro

@Yasir
Abb app bhi meri and Astute ki terha wait karoo k Omeir kia kehna chata hay

@ Astute

All i want to say is that please do something about these ads and spam.
Only the Admin can address this issue...
I had posted for the admin. Thanks to the admin, the issue is resolved.