Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Predictions about Future of Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All times Predictions, hope and glory about Future of Pakistan by famous sufis. Ateya mojood , american Jeane Dixon and others
visit this and share this

http//spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com
there is a prediction about USA too
that is it will fall in 2013
(quaoted by Ajmal niazi in one of his articals few months back with reference to his talks with S A Shah shb, a famous Rohani personalty of Lahore(i think so same is the person refered by Mumtaz mufti in his novel Alikh Nagri as a spiritual person))
2013 is not so far so lets see

btw i dont beleave on predictions when they are about countries

especially when i hear some one saying Pakistan hamesha kaeem rehnay k liyeah bana hay (sorry to say that)
aik mulk joe already apna adha wajood gunwa cukha hay (or itnay baray sanihay say guzer ker bhi zawaaal pazeer he hay or)
joe her haal main apnay parossi mulk say dosti ka taluk rakna chahta hay
joe khul ker kissi bhi international forum per apnay dushman mulkoon k khilaaf baat kernay say derta hay
jiss k aik soabay main dosray provice say taluk rekhnay waloon ko sirf iss bunyaad per sir-a-aaam katal ker diyeah jata hay k un ka taluq dusray provice say hay nahi hay
jiss k aik baray shaher main her dosray din 10-15 loggon ka katal hona aik routine ki baat hay
jahan hukmaranooon ko apna iktidar her keemat per aziz hay
jiss k artist jhooti shoraat or thori si dolat k liyeah kahin bhi kuch bhi ker saktay hain

ous mulk ka hamesha kaeem rehna kuch ajeeb si prediction lagti hay

(i m sorry that me saying all this beleave me i also love Pakistan as u people do and i also want to see it as developed independent well established leading Islamic country
but like many others i also can wish only no positive concrete part to be played from me too in this regard)

regards