Accountancy Forum

Full Version: acca from uk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello. im interested in the field of accounting and auditing. i would like to do ACCA from Uk. i would like some help on it. what benefits will i get from doing it from UK? also i plan to do ICAEW in future after ACCA and i heard that in pakistan, there are no or very less number of training vacancies for ICAEW. so if i go to UK, do my ACCA there and then train for ICAEW, will i have any problems? i mean the economy is continiously growing there and auditors are needed so it's a good way to complete the PER and to train for ICAEW.
what do u think? help is appreciated.
thank you,
yasir
ACCA, in collaboration with Oxford Brookes University, is offering Bsc(hons) in applied accounting. If your desired tuition provider in the uk provides evidence to the relevant authority that you have taken classes, then you maybe given one year's work permit on the basis of your Bsc degree(Provided you get a good class-of-degree). Ask the desired tuition provider in the uk whether or not you will be given one year's work permit by the relevant authority on the basis of your study at that tuition provider and Bsc degree
This is the only potential benefit i see
actually pakistan doesnt have ICAEW. i would like to go to UK to do ACCA and then i want training for ICAEW. is it tough to get jobs in UK after acca?
Pakistan doesn't have the professional stage papers of ICAEW, but it does have the advanced stage papers.
If you aren't an experienced professional, you will need a degree to get a job as a graduate trainee in the UK