Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Friends Re-united
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Thanks again

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Pracs Bhai, I sent you an email on your hotmal address quite a while ago and still waiting for a reply. Do you check that email address oftenly?

Rgds
DT

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

I am afraid not,.. I may have deleted it as Junk mail, could you please re send on the hotmail address and I'll get back to you.

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
Dear Pracs

kahan ho bhai? long time no see? please drop line confirming you are safe and sound.

best regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
Yeah Allah ka shukar hae... just tied up in a couple of things lately...

good to see your post after a long time.

cheeeeeeeeeers

azeeeeeeeeeeem

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
HI...AZIM BHAI...........
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU..
WE DO NEED TO REUNITE NOW.
ITS REALLY A GOOD IDEA....
I THINK... ALL WHO ARE HERE FOR SOME TIME, SHOULD DO SO...
AS.., HIDING YOUR SELF DOESNT MAKE SENCE , BUT DOUBT IN ONE'S MIND...
AS IF..."SOME ONE IS SPYING ON US..." I'M NOT DISCUSSING ANY SPECIFIC...
HERE GOES....
1- SYED HASSAN ABBAS
2-
GREEN WITCH -1984
SAUDIARABIA TILL 1999
THEN KARACHI TILL JAN-2001
LAHORE=SAUDIA TILL NOW.
LATER.........THE TIME WOULD DECIDE...
3-HIGH SCHOOL PES-RIYADH
4- AMI-IQRA (KARACHI)
SKANS (LAHORE)
5-ACCA