Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Friends Re-united
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dear all

This group is all about re-union, as some of you might know each other already, by posting the following facts you may be able to re-unite with your old dudes.

Please post your
1. Real Name (yeah the one on your birth certificate)
2. Location/s (where have resided so far)
3. School/s
4. College/s
5. Professional bodies

To start with mine is as follows

1. Azeem Shah Khan
2. Karachi (till 2002) - London (2002 - to date)
3. National High School (Karachi)
4. Commecs Institute of Business Education (CIBE) (2nd batch)
DHA Degree College for Men
5. ICMA
6. ACCA (London)

Kind Regards and happy posting

Azeem Shah Khan

Edited

well the results are coming for sure...

though i dont know u from dubai or lahore but we have definitely met at one of the ACCA - forums, and if i m not wrong, we had a long discussion on the creation of Pakistan.

not a bad start......is it?

i think ur suggesstion is an excellent one, let me update my intro

7. Trained at Hardy & Company (London)
8. Present employment Hardy & Company (London)

would appreciate a bit more enthusiasm from all of u guys

Kind regards & ofcourse nice meeting u again murtaza

azeem

Hi

There is one Hardy and Co in Cheshire. Did you work in that one as well,,, if I am Not wrong the traing partner is Sue Watson.

goodman

i m afraid thats not the one i work for.

i work in Hardy & Company, Chartered Accountants, Streatham Hill, London. www.hardy.co.uk is our website.

regards

azeem

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
well the results are coming for sure...

though i dont know u from dubai or lahore but we have definitely met at one of the ACCA - forums, and if i m not wrong, we had a long discussion on the creation of Pakistan.

not a bad start......is it?

i think ur suggesstion is an excellent one, let me update my intro

7. Trained at Hardy & Company (London)
8. Present employment Hardy & Company (London)

would appreciate a bit more enthusiasm from all of u guys

Kind regards & ofcourse nice meeting u again murtaza

azeem

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Jee Khan Sb... i do remember our little discussion / email marathon, come to think of it that sort of died down incomplete. Might as well start forum in the General section here.

I think no one else is interested in 'the Disclosure' ?

Hello people, do we have any volunteers ??

jee murtaza sahib

i m ON with ur offer, i dont know what people like ot talk about, it is often a disppointing to see people wasting hours and hours on stupid things and it is depressing to see Professionals doing the same (if u dont believe me have a look at general and student discussion groups).

i would love to reply to ur last email which i never deleted hoping to reply one day..........

actually i m having some seriously busy time at work (i know it is a very old excuse) but believe me in my case it is quite true, one of my colleagues is on Study leave and i m handling his clients on top of my own deadlines.

we will definitely carry on our discussion no matter anybody participates in it or not - to some extent i prefer not to see illogical/emotional dialogues.

by the way how r u doing? how is work? how is the ACCA market in ur part of the world? what is the best way to search for a job in UAE.

regards

azeem

It seems to be a good idea, but as i think these kind of forums are created to express the views without identifying yourself, in these kind of forums it is not important "Who is Saying", but the important is "What is being Said".

Regards.

SMR
Sorry SMR

I disagree. its like hiding in the shadows and shouting like hell.

i think SMR is quite right in his view. if we all introduce ourselves in this forem, then it may make those members who are not well qualified yed to feel humiliated and embarrassed...so just hide your identities..and make sure..you dont hurt any one with this...
hurting someone is something .... worse on this face of earth.

For all we ought to have thought,
But have not thought,
For all we ought to have said,
But have not said,
For all we ought to have done,
But have not done,
I pray to The God,
For forgiveness.
i think we are losing the plot.

the idea is not to humiliate but to re-unite no matter what u are?
if someone is asshamed to be KNOWN with whom he/she had spent some time then they shouldn't be talking on this forum in first place.

now coming back to the OBJECTIVE of this group, we are here to Re-unite people (who are professionals or would be professionals that why they are on a website like this one) with their old class/school/ college/uni/institute buddies.

i dont see any problem in DISCLOSING name, college or location. (i m definitely not asking for youe bank account details or credit card password, i cant see any issue telling everyone who U R.

i will appreciate if all of us take this step in a positive way.

Kind Regards

Azeem Shah Khan (for my details please see 1st msg on board)

hellooooooooooooo

just a wake up callll

azeem

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
i think SMR is quite right in his view. if we all introduce ourselves in this forem, then it may make those members who are not well qualified yed to feel humiliated and embarrassed...so just hide your identities..and make sure..you dont hurt any one with this...
hurting someone is something .... worse on this face of earth.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Dear SMR and Sharbatee... u have definately missed the point here,.. we are not judging any one here. The idea is simply to re unite among us.

As far as making a fool of your self... no one needs to know if u are qualified or not ! your views and opinions speak for itself. (btw one should never be ashamed of his/her lack of qualifications... its a phase we all go through.)

How can You even be comfortable of the fact that you hide behind a log in name and speak on the top of your voice.. anyways... none of us are here to police anyone. u r choice...

Hypocrisy thy name is Pakistan ?????

Regards,...

Dear SMR and Sharbatee... u have definately missed the point here,.. we are not judging any one here. The idea is simply to re unite among us.

As far as making a fool of your self... no one needs to know if u are qualified or not ! your views and opinions speak for itself. (btw one should never be ashamed of his/her lack of qualifications... its a phase we all go through.)

How can You even be comfortable of the fact that you hide behind a log in name and speak on the top of your voice.. anyways... none of us are here to police anyone. u r choice...

Hypocrisy thy name is Pakistan ?????

Regards,...<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
Dear Pracs, i m not of the opinion which Mr. Shabratee possesses, but as i told earlier, these kind of forums are established in order to express their views without identifying yourself, if u want make relationship with the forum members, then the cotacts details are given in the Members area, the members who wish other people to contact them, have displayed their email addresses, and some members havn't.
The idea of Mr. Azeem Shah Khan, as i said earlier, seems good but u can calculate the percentage of members who responded over the total members of the forum.

Regards

SMR
helloooooooooo

azeem

Pages: 1 2 3 4