Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Sign of Hope or .............?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i received a sms from warid NewsAlert

<b>Pakistan police rejected the self-defence claim made by a US official who shot two men in broad daylight late last month, saying it was a clear case of murder.</b>

Comments Plz
do you think its not?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br />i received a sms from warid NewsAlert

<b>Pakistan police rejected the self-defence claim made by a US official who shot two men in broad daylight late last month, saying it was a clear case of murder.</b>

Comments Plz
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I heard at a news channel that Washington is very hopeful that Raymond will be freed soon as the US Embassy will provide the Court with evidence that he belongs to a diplomatic mission and works at the US consulate Lahore and the firing was in self-defense.

SO I've little hope in his being punished as Washington is hopeful and when Washington is hopeful, it means there REALLY IS SOME HOPE...

No Comments! but i remember an article of Javed Choudhry published in last month or in dec entitled "Sano Ke".
But Justice should prevail and we as a society are not habitual to it.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mini</i>
<br />do you think its not?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

ya its not
joe apni bv k katiloon ka naam nahi laysakta
woe aam pakistani ko insaaf kahan day sakay ga

soon or later
they have to release him

however if Dr.Afia is bartered for him it will be atleast to some extent a reasonable outcome for the nation
Surprisingly Davis is still behind the bars
Thanx to
Democracy (even the worst ever democracy in the country showed its power) & Revolutionary movements in Islamic countries