Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Is it easy to switch firms in pak?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi!
i am in my final stage of acca. I live in Karachi and im planning to join a small firm now and leave it after 6 months when i become affiliate, and go for Big4. i dont think Big4 will take part qualified ACCA.
so is it easy to leave firm after 6 months? or do we have to do some contract for working minimum time period when joining a firm?
"NO objection Certificate" will be required from your current firm in case you want to switch to another firm. jahan tak mai nay suna hai.

Seniors may help u betterin this regard.
Doesnt mid tier firms also issue 3 year contracts of employment? for training that is?
And one cant leave a firm after that period expires correct?
any1?
Most small firms don't have any contract with ACCA students. Besides, you will know after the interview if they take on a contract.
do they disclose such information if you ask them directly, possibly by contacting the HR dept of the respective firm?
can v leave the firm even though v hav done 3 year contract? i mean is the contract is just a formality sort of thing?