Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Help! Regarding the Selection Papers(ACCA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salam Friends!
I have passed NINE out of 14 papers of ACCA.

PASSED F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F9 & P2.
ATTEMPTED BUT FAIL F8- 3 Times, P1- 1 Time & P3- 1 Time.
Can I attempt F8, P3 & P4 for this coming Exam June, 2011.. ?
I have also viewed the page of ACCA Exam Entry Options (mentioned with result of Dec-2010) and it mentioned that I can attempt any four out of all the remaining papers of ACCA.
Im asking this question because many of my senior friends and teachers told me that it is compulsory that if I attempt P4 I have to attempt P1 and P3 with P4.. so according to them I have to attempt F8, P1, P3 with P4.
Personally I dont want to attempt 4 papers in June, 2011.
My next question is, if its like that, then why ACCA Exam Entry Options didnt mention any condition like that.. ?

Thanks!
Khurram
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by khurram_kool</i>
<br />Salam Friends!
I have passed NINE out of 14 papers of ACCA.

PASSED F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F9 & P2.
ATTEMPTED BUT FAIL F8- 3 Times, P1- 1 Time & P3- 1 Time.
Can I attempt F8, P3 & P4 for this coming Exam June, 2011.. ?
I have also viewed the page of ACCA Exam Entry Options (mentioned with result of Dec-2010) and it mentioned that I can attempt any four out of all the remaining papers of ACCA.
Im asking this question because many of my senior friends and teachers told me that it is compulsory that if I attempt P4 I have to attempt P1 and P3 with P4.. so according to them I have to attempt F8, P1, P3 with P4.
Personally I dont want to attempt 4 papers in June, 2011.
My next question is, if its like that, then why ACCA Exam Entry Options didnt mention any condition like that.. ?

Thanks!
Khurram
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

As far as i know u can attempt p4 in june the reason being that u have already give p1 and p3 one chance,but for a student who didnt attempt p1 and p3 cannot go directly for p4 he had to submit the p1 and p3 fee too along with p4.Hope u can understand
Furthermore plz confirm it from ACCA send them email they will reply you in 2-3 days
students@accaglobal.com

do let me know if i were wrong
students@accaglobal.com is not replying..
Neither ACCA Office Personnel is responding to my query..
plz anyone else guide me.. Bcoz I'll not be able to freeze my fee after this SATURDAY (