Accountancy Forum

Full Version: PAKISTANI MUTTON - Rs. 550 HOME 400 ABROAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The TV talk show while this 25th February 2011 was telling that the mutton has gone to Rs. 550 in our beloved country, only half an hour ago I had brought Pakistani fresh mutton at Pak. Rs. 400/-. In local currency it is Dinar 1.200. This Pakistani mutton till mid last year in local currency was Dinars 2/-. It has now become cheap here, thanks to our all rulers and governments who in order to meet Umrah and UK top class hotel accommodations keep increasing "export" of food from Pakistan depriving the common man. Yesterday business pages of Pakistani newspapers were proudly saying that the export of food items have picked up about 20%. I must pay my great thank you to the more greater leader Nawaz Sharif head of the party ruling Punjab and Khaadam-e-aala Punjab Shahbaz Sharif who very proudly two months back announced export of dairy items (mutton) from Punjab and thus providing me cheap mutton abroad and our Arab brethren. I need not to care if my father and family back in Karachi due to this kindness of Khaadam-e-aala are now getting mutton once a month at Rs. 550/-. Khaam-e-aal has also now started export of wheat which I take is has surely been done by Khaadam-e-aalam after making more cheap wheat and more sasti roti in Punjab. Today's newspapers also read Pakistani beef for the first time has touched Malaysian market. Surely now beef prices internally would shoot to Rs. 500/- plus soon. The nation keeps listening frequently on talk shows from participating ruling class how exports had increased but no body tells and now Anchor has the courage to question while industry does not have electricity, gas how the export increases? Or is it through export of our food items and then importing the same on high cost ensuring the local kitchens get more shrinked due to financial disability rather than gas or electricity. Now suo mot on such essential things that while ordinary man even can not give "pattllah shorba chappati" to a sick how mutton is being exported.