Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Ernst and Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
yeah 2 of my acca frnds, both part qualified, got a call on tuesday and had their interviews on wednesday! thy both got selected on the spot and signed the contracts there!
okay

will wait for interview call then, i am part qualified as aswell
are they recruiting everybody who has been called for the interview?
and are any academic questions being asked?

pls this is important...if somebody can answer
today me and many of my part qualified Acca frndz gt a call =D!! our interview is tmro!! feeling nervous already!! Allah karay evrythng goes fine!!
saad do update us about your interview.
yes plz do update and wish you all the best...
update guyz.. today was the last day.. anyone who didnt get a call will probably never will.. hard luck
u sure?
r u sure today was the last day
well atleast thats what i have been told by someone who is an audit manager at eny
okay lets see if any1 gets call in coming week
my interview was the 1st interview of the day,at 3pm, taken by partnr Omer chughtai!! felt nervous! bt it was a small one, asked genral questions like vision, y shud v hire u, fav personality etc!! my 3 other acca part qualified frnds also had interview yestrday! at the end of interview, all 4 of us wer told by OC k "WE WILL LET U KNOW"!!! =/
bt at 6pm, all 4 of us got the call k we got in!!! Thanx ALLAH!!! =D
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by saad0090</i>
<br />my interview was the 1st interview of the day,at 3pm, taken by partnr Omer chughtai!! felt nervous! bt it was a small one, asked genral questions like vision, y shud v hire u, fav personality etc!! my 3 other acca part qualified frnds also had interview yestrday! at the end of interview, all 4 of us wer told by OC k "WE WILL LET U KNOW"!!! =/
bt at 6pm, all 4 of us got the call k we got in!!! Thanx ALLAH!!! =D
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
lahore or karachi?
karachi!
saad tumare acca ke kitne papers clear hain..aur tumare doston ke bhi batao....i have 7 papers clear..when should i apply to firm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12