Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Ernst and Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i have cleard 11 papers (f1-p2). my frnds who gt in all have 9-12 papers cleard!
u shud apply after 9 papers if u gt the chance! v wer really lucky v gt this chance ths tym and got in!
warna normally, and the 3 other firms had aplicaton criteria of affiliate ths tym, jst E and Y had part 2 passed!! so if u r lucky and any firm offers a chance of part 2 passed to apply, thn do apply! bt chances of part qualified are thin, this tym the policy of E and Y was an excptional 1 i guess! bt many of my frnds wer rejected as well ths tym frm e n y!
thnks so much saad for this info....so nice of you
saad you and your friends are really very lucky
has anyone from isl received interview call from eny yet? da test was on 2 april so it's about time they shud call.. /
but ey are paying much less than the stipend rate of icap.. they are paying 2500 per month to part qualified trainees.. is this correct? i think so . . .
yes...eny gives 2500 to part qualified...i also heard...
@ saad ...u n ur frnds r very lucky....qualified students didnt even called for test...n u got selected..mashALLAH
thnx alot!! =)
a gud news... one of my part qualified frnd gt the call tdy, his interview is on mndy!! so intrviews rnt over in khi!! =)
any one has received interview call from eny.plz tell me....
[?]
bad luck yar no interview call yet, have no reference probably will never receive a call even in next induction.
When will the training start?
Cuz unless it starts everyone has still a chance...
did anyone get a call from ey???
i got mine last saturday for first interview he said i was recommended for 2nd and will get the call sometime nxt week
hi!!
i think the process of hiring must be over, cuz the training has startd!
v r divided in 2 groups of arnd 50 each!
this mondy-fri, grp a will be trained and next mon-fri grp b!!
im in grp a and jst attended the 1st day of training!
da first interview went good..fingers crossed for da second one. plz share if anyone gets called for it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12