Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Ernst and Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
well mini i had no idea abt recruitment process and will they call tomorrow or not ..
i submitted online in 12th of march
audit , ias , general knowledge and english . these areas will be tested
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by munheem</i>
<br />arsalan and saad are u CA or ACCA student ... In my friends list no one recieved a call ...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">ACCA
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by munheem</i>
<br />arsalan and saad are u CA or ACCA student ... In my friends list no one recieved a call ...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">and you?
Amazing I applied on 12th in person i.e. I went their and filled out the form myself. i m an ACCA affiliate and have just failed p3 once but i havent received the call s
ACCA ...
did u have any source in EnY
No i dont know anyone in EnY
<br />did u have any source in EnY
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">i wish i had . . .
theres absolutely no chance that cost accounting or law wud be tested?
basit did you apply online aswell? we were told to apply both with form and online .. i did both myself and I have only one paper left myself and I have yet to recieve any call.. this is so sad =(
hmmm yeah i also applied online the very first day i.e. on 7th march. but one of my friends has just recieved the call.
i only applied online ..
@ basit

your friend recieved a call just now as in +6pm ?!
shoot im scared abt the test...
iv no idea what will cum in 1.5 hr test..
gk will be tough!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12