Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Ernst and Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
p6 p7 ka chakar toh nahi? aisay hi khayal atay hain jab call nahi ati bhai kya karain.. =/
hey sorry evry1 for the late reply!
i an acca stdnt, passed papers till p2 (11 papers) and its my qualifing attempt! i have o/a lvl bckgrnd! i applied in karachi ofice

ihave no idea if anymore ppl will be contacted or nt! bt i really dnt like the procedure, ppl r jst getting calls randmly! cant understand critera!
i knw both a lvl and matric bckgrnd ppl who didnt reciv the call!
i knw ppl who had passed 10 papers and had been faild several times, r called but i also knw ppl who have passed 12-14 papers in 1st attemt who r not called!!
i also dnt think the date of submission maters, i submited on 12th(saturday) at 2.30 pm whn there wer hardly few ppl present in the office!
so really dnt like their way of selecting stdnts, and cant understand their criteria!

But be positive ppl, as some really gud stdnts arnt called, therz a chance that ther will be another test! and in the email it was mentioned that " Aptitude test will commence from 23 March 2011 onwards", which means that there might be more tests as their small ofice wont be able to cater too many studnts!
bt im nt sure, anything is possible! so jst be positiv and have a faith on Allah!! =)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by basit_namdar</i>
<br />Yeah my friend received a call around 6 30.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Was that the answer to my question regarding FRSH islamabad?
i don't think they selected based on the ages. cause i just turned 19 this year and i got a call for the test. and plus i've cleared only 8 papers. i haven't appeared in audit yet. so i wonder what will i do tomorrow in the audit section lol. help me? and i know people from matric background who got calls too. and oh yeah i am an acca student. did o and a levels before starting for acca.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cuppycake96</i>
<br />i don't think they selected based on the ages. cause i just turned 19 this year and i got a call for the test. and plus i've cleared only 8 papers. i haven't appeared in audit yet. so i wonder what will i do tomorrow in the audit section lol. help me? and i know people from matric background who got calls too. and oh yeah i am an acca student. did o and a levels before starting for acca.

hey how did u apply? i suppose just part 2 passed (9 papers) were eligible 2 apply! u wernt even eligible and u gt the call?? strange!!
Recommendation perhaps
i applied online and i filled the form too. but now that i have received the call i don't even know what will i do in the audit section. i am just thinking of going through the book. but i haven't studied it before =/ Allah help me =/
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cuppycake96</i>
<br />i don't think they selected based on the ages. cause i just turned 19 this year and i got a call for the test. and plus i've cleared only 8 papers. i haven't appeared in audit yet. so i wonder what will i do tomorrow in the audit section lol. help me? and i know people from matric background who got calls too. and oh yeah i am an acca student. did o and a levels before starting for acca.
How can you clear eight papers and just turn nineteen? Did you give eight papers in two sessions and pass in first attempt?
i did my alevels privately in 1 year so that some how makes me a year younger then everyone. and yes. i gave 4 papers in each session. but instead of giving audit i gave f9 first. now i realize i should have taken f8 ...
bt still it proves that the part 2 passed requirement was just bull****!! i still cant belive how a person passing 8 papers was even able to apply! and moreover he got a call as well!! WOWW!!
I think the eligibility criteria can be relaxed a bit if the candidate has good academic record.
Wat if a person is ACCA qualified with good educational record but he doesn't receive a call. AMAZING ISNT IT??
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsalan7</i>
<br />but its true only o/a level students got the calls..
NO .. other students also recieved a call
well they are not just seeing the number of paperes but marks are also being considered .. that is what i thought..
and i think test will also be conducted on sunday but not sure
no..if u have a good educational background and extracurricular activities they appoint u.. they need trainees who are active n eager to learn..acca qualified is no better than the person who has passed till p2 unless the qualified person has given p7..so they are recruiting young, active, eager to learn and preferably o/a level students.. this is wht i knw so far..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12