Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Ernst and Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Did any1 receive call from ford rhodes for test or interview?
chill lad.. it was only yesterday they stopped taking the forms.. aptitude tests will commence from 23rd so you can expect a call maybe on monday
will everyone receive a call? or will they short-list for call too?
They like issued around more than 1000 forms, in every hour more than 60 students were comming to collect the form. The last no I saw on someone's form it was 780.
Where will they take the test of 1500-2000 students, in expo centre or wht...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br />chill lad.. it was only yesterday they stopped taking the forms.. aptitude tests will commence from 23rd so you can expect a call maybe on monday
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Thannks
fslcv
app k sawal ka jawab
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=14472
1000 applicants? Are you talking about FRSH islamabad? I don't think they exceeded 220, according to PTA numbers.
No I'm talking about FRSH Karachi. I saw PTA No 738 on one of my classfellow's form and mine was in 200 and while standing in the building, I myself witnessed that in every 1 hour, about 60 students were comming to collect the forms.
well frsh has just got the audit of hbl so i have heard that they are going to need more trainees this time around..
Did anyone receive the call or email for test?
Its mondaay and no call nor email yet???
did sum1 recieved a call
did sum1 recieved a call
did sum1 recieved a call
relax yaar aajayegi... itna tension kyun le rahay ho
preparations bhi to shuru kurni hai....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fslcv</i>
<br />preparations bhi to shuru kurni hai....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

english and iq ki kya preparation karo gai?? as for ias and ifrs, they would be basic f7 stuff
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12