Accountancy Forum

Full Version: KPMG KARACHI ACCA INTERVIEW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone of you (ACCA Affiliate) received interview call from KPMG for their march 2011 inductions??
nai yar...i m still waiting....if u got any response inform me ok...thanks
aoa,
yes some of my friends has received the call but it is strange they called them for advisoru more then 13 14 were there all applied for audit i did acca in ist attempt and now a bit worried the called on 24 march....
regards
I guess they keep the good students for Audit same is the case for me. Still waiting for he call
What were test questions?
@ basit....have u got any response from eny ,,pwc or deloitte ???
Yeah had my first interview with PwC just today. But no response from KPMG EnY and Delloite.
Brothers do tell the test and interview questions please.
Well there was no test instead we were asked to write a paragraph of 100 - 150 words on different topics. The topics were written on a chit which was randomly drawn. As far as interview goes interview was focused on describe yourself and current issues. In technical knowledge IAS 19 21 12 33 and some other were questioned. and in audit some audit procedures and going concern and audit report implications were questioned. Also he asked difference between SOCI and OCI. I have an ACCA background.
Just essay writing in the test?
Do you remember specific questions asked in the interview?
Just essay writing in the test?
Do you remember specific questions asked in the interview?
Yeah just essay writing. Dont exactly remember the ques but if you study IAS than there would be no issue in answering the questions.
@ basit .....ur registration is of 2007 or 2008 ????
My registration is SEP 2008
Alhamdulillah I have been selected AT AF Ferguson
Pages: 1 2