Accountancy Forum

Full Version: NAME INCLUDED OR NOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Almost all the newspapers of today Tuesday the 22 March 2011 put salts on wounds of the ordinary citizens informing that the FBR in its first batch have issued 1500 notices to the wealthy/rich who are so far not enrolled as income tax payees. The leading financial newspaper of Karachi has headlined this news as “FBR issues Polite Notices”.
On a live TV show when the Anchor enquired from the participating PML-N member that why Nawaz Sharif was not paying income tax, with full repeated force he denied it saying that Nawaz Sharif’s business was paying so much as tax. Despite repeated counter questions that the corporate income tax was different to that of personal income tax, the PML-N participant did not come to the point. From that date I have advised my two younger income tax paying younger brothers that each of them now switch over by debiting all kitchen expenses to the shop account as “grocery expense to the owner director”. Like wise in the shop/business books create that all education expenses of the owner/director/amanager would be to be shop account and so one. Thus now my brothers would following the democracy lover Nawaz Sharif would not pay any personal income tax but only their shops income tax.
Notwithstanding anything above however would this esteem enlighten the unfortunate citizens of this country if in these 1500 so far issued “Polite Notices” or in the list of balance 700,000 to be issued these notices are the names of our worthy poorest Hafiz Shaikh and Ms. Hina Khar both Finance Ministers included or not.