Accountancy Forum

Full Version: maqbool haroon shahid safdar and co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can any one on the forum tell me the prestigue of maqbool haroon shahid safdar and co tfor articleship
, and what is the benifit that one can get due to firm's international affiliation with pkf international . plz reply
search its prestige on google...may be icap n state bank ranking will help u
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by m.umarfarooq</i>
<br />search its prestige on google...may be icap n state bank ranking will help u
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
In pakistan articles from only big 4 CA firms are given preference, rest all are almost same. But with the passage of time as the firm becomes old, it becomes more popular in the industry. I have spent some time in this firm, haroon sb is a very nice person. This firm will become more prestigious in future if it succeeded in getting affliation and membership with PKF international.

Thanks..

Comments on my post are appreciated.
nice moniacca thank u. they have got affiliation with pkf. now they have more parteners then they had 2 years ago.
Ninezero, they are not member of PKF international, just a representative.
yar everyone wants to go in big4 but due to volume of students its really very difficult to go in big4...so its better jahan ho jaye wahan chaly jao....

@ moniacca...hope so...InshALLAH
I have heard that students in CA firms are very far away from tax side ? One of my friend working in one of the big 4 firm(dont want to mention name) was telling that ke wo sirf during the audit voucher checking and during the audit major expenses ko tick mark kartay hain . Not anything more than P/L and B/S . Is that true ??
nai yar..ab aesi bhi baat nai hoge um sure
maqbool haroon shahid safdar and co is one of the reputed firms in lahore. It holds internal audit function of many multinational as well as local reputed companies as well as external auditors of 12 listed companies. Moreover its managers, seniors and partners are very cooperative and friendly. Two of my cousins have internship from this firm and now they are working in First Capitan Securities and Fauji fertilizer as deputy finance manager at the salary of about 75000. Even one year has not passed since their qualificaion. So you can imagine the repute of this firm.
It is true that you don't tax exposure when on audit training.
jane do yar in k pas sirf ek listed client he. ap un cousins se mera rabta krwa sktay he jo yahan se internship kar k gay he