Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Deloitte
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
deloitte hire qualified....n i m acca qualified...ALHAMDULILLAH...he just told me that u scored well in test....just normal questions....who is umar n y should we hire umar....current issues of arab countries....how u passed ur acca...etc etc
so does any1 know if deloitte kay 1st round interviews start hoye? for audit trainees?
mini, instead of asking everyone, you should call deloitte's office and ask them.
i did this friday.. nahi baat ho saki hr mein.. so asking
i dnt know...me still waiting for the call
han kb key start hogaye .. i had my interview with deloite hr on friday the 8th ... 7th they took test and then they called us the next day im from ca.. i think they have changed their policy this time ..well best of luck to all
@ mini...if u get any information so plz do inform us there....
@cs007...so did u get 2nd interview call after ur 1st interview....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by m.umarfarooq</i>
<br />@ mini...if u get any information so plz do inform us there....
@cs007...so did u get 2nd interview call after ur 1st interview....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

No 2nd call ...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cs007</i>
<br />han kb key start hogaye .. i had my interview with deloite hr on friday the 8th ... 7th they took test and then they called us the next day im from ca.. i think they have changed their policy this time ..well best of luck to all

what policy are you referring to? and do u have any knowledge whether any other applicants were called for 1st interviews?
mini its better call there and talk in hr.....n do inform us here...thanks
@ umar, did u get call after 2nd interview?
i went there on 20 April for the interview....
@umar.farooq what did they tell u in the 2nd interview ? have u got selected or they told you that u will get the call next week ? i had my 2nd interview on 21st they said they ll inform me next week . do u have any updates ?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by m.umarfarooq</i>
<br />i went there on 20 April for the interview....

haan i know 2nd interviews hogaye magar did u get any call "after" it?

pichlay dinno mein koi call aii after the call for 2nd interview?
when its going to be ISLAMABAD's turn for test??????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5