Accountancy Forum

Full Version: query regarding 15% surcharge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need to know that is it also applicable on cash drawings?
please comment
Yes
@laptop sir i have been reading your posts since a year or so and wat i have found from observation is that you do have quiet knowledge of Taxation

sir my question is that the clearification givin by fbr regarding surcharge says that the 15% surcharge is aplicble 4rm the period comencng 4rm 15th of march til 30 june ,now if we look at tax computation of salary income ,salary income is always assessed anualy so sir ths means that we have to pay surcharge 4 the whole year? Or we have to pay it 4 ths 3.5 months.?

Your prompt responce would be appreciated

cheers.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sahibzada</i>
<br />@laptop sir i have been reading your posts since a year or so and wat i have found from observation is that you do have quiet knowledge of Taxation

sir my question is that the clearification givin by fbr regarding surcharge says that the 15% surcharge is aplicble 4rm the period comencng 4rm 15th of march til 30 june ,now if we look at tax computation of salary income ,salary income is always assessed anualy so sir ths means that we have to pay surcharge 4 the whole year? Or we have to pay it 4 ths 3.5 months.?

Your prompt responce would be appreciated

cheers.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

3.5 Months, 15 March to 30 June