Accountancy Forum

Full Version: 2nd Interview Questions Plz Answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello friends ..this is my first post on any forum .. i would really appreciate you people if you can tell me about questions that are asked in 2nd Interview of Aff ..i am talking about Karachi Office ..please consider this request ..Thankyou[)]
Are u ACCA or CA?? what was asked in your first interview?? I am already selected for audit in AFFCO on the basis of ACCA the first interview was quite technical IAS 19 21 12 33 etc and some auditing too. Also the interviewer was focusing alot on ABOUT YOURSELF AND CURRENT ISSUES. It lasted 20 25 MIN. In 2nd interview i was not asked anything but about my siblings and why should we hire you. he also asked have u applied to other firms If yes than wats the plan. He than told me to join from 25th April and the contract will start from 1 June. He also told a bit about AFFCO and its code of conduct. This interview lasted about 10 15 minutes.
@basit_namdar im from ca ... my 1st was of 35-40 ,minutes .. any more general guidelines and tips for the 2nd Plz tell me ... It will b with partner
yeahh i know just be confident and honest. But when he tries to cross question you than always be determined enough to answer him back in a defensive voice tone. Dont try to get harsh and just try to be whatever you are in real life. Also read interview guide on affco.com.pk
what was the partner's name ? did he tell his name ..ive heard Partner Salman is taking interviews and he is a very nice man
I dont know his name but he was a great guy with a beard. He was a replica of the tv host of 50 minutes a show on geo p
Thankyou my friend ..i think it must be Mr Zahid ..he's one of the aff's partners in assurance services... ive also heard that he is a very supportive partner ...Best of luck to both of us ..[)]
@basit_namdar can you plz tell me also what he asked on the technical side ? i believe u must b having friends who are coming from ca ...what did partners ask from them ..
For me nothing on the technical side was asked although the first interview was full of technical questions originating from MOD E financial accounting which we have studied in p2. Well none of my CA friends have given interview in AFF but still i would advise you to work on the mistakes you made in 1st interview and focus a lot on GK and Current issues. Remember confidence is the key to selection.
Alhumdulillah by the Grace of the Almighty i have been inducted at Aff...training begins 25th
Congrats see u at AFFCO ))
Inshallah ... i am looking forward to that [)]
Did they tell u where the training will be happening?? They told me it ll be either ferguson or ICAP we will let u know
same they told me .. ull be informed ..they said...What do you think we will b taught in that training ?
the partner told me that we will tell u about auditing, ethics and AFF code of conduct. Basically it is a preparatory course before we join AFF so that we can gel in the firm easily.
Pages: 1 2