Accountancy Forum

Full Version: how is aasr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
can anybody plz tell me how is anjum asim shahid rahman...[?]
anjum asim is on no.6 in Pakistan....its pretty cool....n clients r also very good....it has almost 10 to 12 partners....if u have the opportunity so go with it....
Number six? Isn't it number five(overall) in Pakistan?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by m.umarfarooq</i>
<br />anjum asim is on no.6 in Pakistan....its pretty cool....n clients r also very good....it has almost 10 to 12 partners....if u have the opportunity so go with it....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

ohh...i miss the opportunity[p]
hahaha amna u reminded me of an incident!!

me and couple of my frnds went for tour of firms in khi!! V went to big4 and thn this Anjum... (grant thorntn)!! When v enterd it, the enviornment was no match with that of big4!! no professional envirnmnt and staff!!
and the hilarious part was that the chaukidaar there was supposed to guide and answer the queries of students!! that chaukidaar told us that only acca affiliates cud apply etc etc, and surprizingly he knew many things, howevr nt all of thm!! we insisted that v wanted to talk to sum hr person or any manager, bt he refused and said "IM THE ONE HERE"!!! hahaha i was barely able to control laughing whn talking to him!! =D
hahaha....
enviornment f assr isd z gud.bt i find staff very boring and dpt wz also tax that,s y refused to join..bt ur experience z really ridiculous[)]
aasr offer u to work for 6-7 months without articals registration and then they kick u
its their common practice
thats bad yar....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by A.O</i>
<br />aasr offer u to work for 6-7 months without articals registration and then they kick u
its their common practice
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

and why wud they do that?
has anyone given the test of aasr, can someone mention the layout or contents of test
i hav gave interview taken by the partner Mr.anjum after that they called me you r selected and join the office.the day when i joined they gave me test.and they hvnt mentioned before about the test bt the test wz quite simple.3 scetions were there english,tax and accounting.
in english section there were fill in the blanks by using reflexive pronoun , use of superlative degree,and ur personality traits.
in tax portion there wz a numerical related to heads of income and definitions relatd to incme and sales tax.

in accounts portion there were just definitions like what is accounting,tax base etc and ias36 and 10 were tested.

note down it wz test for the tax dpt.for audit test ll held after ca result.
yyyy after result ????
dnt have any idea y........
AASR and Avais Hyder Liaquat Nauman both provide you with a tense environment designed to turn you into a depression case [)]
WORST OF ALL FIRMS AASR. NO PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT. NO SENIORS' SUPPORT. LOT OF WORK PRESSURE AND LOT OF TENSION. EVEN IT HAS LOST ITS REPUTE IN MARKET BECAUSE IT HAS LOST ITS WORTHY CLIENTS DUE TO CARELESS AND NON PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE OF ITS PARTNERS.
Pages: 1 2 3