Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Best Firm in Islamabad/Rawalpindi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
I am CA inter Except BCBS. I want to know which firm is recuirting these days in Isalamabad/Rawalpndi.
I am Mfc 13th.
And also tell me which is easy to join?
Please if any one has knowledge, Should replly.

Thanks
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by waqas50308</i>
<br />hi
I am CA inter Except BCBS. I want to know which firm is recuirting these days in Isalamabad/Rawalpndi.
I am Mfc 13th.
And also tell me which is easy to join?
Please if any one has knowledge, Should replly.

Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Good firms in islamabad and rawalpindi includes
AFFCO
KPMG
FRSH
MYASCO
BDO EBRAHIM
HYDER BHIJMI
RIAZ AHMED
HUSSAIN CHAUDARY
NOW THE SCENE IS THIS THAT THE DATE OF AFFCO AND FRSH ISLAMABAD HAS PASSED AND FOR OTHER FIRMS THE INDUCTION PROCESS WILL START AFTER RESULT.
Is there any setup of haider bhimji in Islamabad.
I think it is only in Karachi/Lahore/Faislabad
yes waqas you are right. i was mistaken. byder bhijmi has no office in islamabad. i confused it with avais hyder liaqat noman. ahln is also a reputed firm in islamabad.
Anjum asim shahid rahman(grant thornton) is a good firm too.
But "well known" firms are only three Taseer hadi(kpmg), Af ferguson(pwc) and ford rhodes sydat haider(ey).
Induction periods for top 6 firms have ended. Some will induct in june/july.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Anjum asim shahid rahman(grant thornton) is a good firm too.
But "well known" firms are only three Taseer hadi(kpmg), Af ferguson(pwc) and ford rhodes sydat haider(ey).
Induction periods for top 6 firms have ended. Some will induct in june/july.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

which besides top 4 are you talking about? the other 2?
BDO and GT.