Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ATTENTION CA STUDENTS: Articleship in non-CA Firms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A HIGHLY RELIABLE SOURCE FROM ICAP BOARD HAS DISCLOSED THAT A BIG DEVELOPMENT HAS ULTIMATELY FINALIZED AND APPROVED IN ICAP. ICAP IS GOING TO ALLOW ARTICLESHIP IN INDUSTRY FOR THE CA STUDENTS. IN THE INITIAL STAGE 85 LISTED COMPANIES ARE ALLOWED TO INDUCT CA TRAINEES. THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT IS EXPECTED ON 1st JULY 2011. AND THE EFFECTIVE DATE IS FIXED FROM 1st SEPTEMBER 2011. OHHHH GOD !!!! DONT KNOW WETHER THIS STEP IS GOING TO BE BENEFICIAL OR HARMFUL FOR CA STUDENTS IN LONG TERM BUT APPARENTLY IT SEEMS THAT ICAP HAS TOOK A GREAT PITY ON THE STUDENTS WANDERING FOR ARTICLESHIP PLACEMENT.
To late but right way.
Now students are not need to wnder about articlesship and got big refernce.....

salam

well, articles from the listed companies will not be as beneficial for CAs as they are in the FIRMS... that's for sure!
i dun thnk its gonna help in terms of exposure to work bt it will help getting articles easily n i'm hearing this news for past 1yr bt no implementation yet P
Dare Devil how credible your source of info is ?
i guess thats good step...bcz ICAEW also allows their students to go in industries...so its good n firms monopoly will be reduced..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dustgir</i>
<br />Dare Devil how credible your source of info is ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
our teacher of auditing Mr Imran Shehzad told us this news. His brother in law Mr Ahmed Saeed is a member of ICAP board of Directors and he is the main source of this news. Regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dare-devil</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dustgir</i>
<br />Dare Devil how credible your source of info is ?
our teacher of auditing Mr Imran Shehzad told us this news. His brother in law Mr Ahmed Saeed is a member of ICAP board of Directors and he is the main source of this news. Regards.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">You should be careful while referring names ... did they allow you to do so ???
industrial articles will be more pathetical/ repetitive in work nature than that in the c.a. firms ...
Dare Devil
Can you tell me where Mr.Imran Shehzad teaches you?
Does he also teach Tax of Module C at RISE School of Accountancy Lahore and also at UCP ?
And is he an ACA?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dustgir</i>
<br />Dare Devil
Can you tell me where Mr.Imran Shehzad teaches you?
Does he also teach Tax of Module C at RISE School of Accountancy Lahore and also at UCP ?
And is he an ACA?

No mr imran shehzad which i am referring is not an ACA. He is CIMA quallified and also CIA degree holder. He is employee in e&y lahore and also teaches in legend school of accountancy.
hello to all members

ye rumour pechle 2 sal s sune mai arahi hai
aur aisa kbi ho ga bi ni is ki wja ye hai k
ICAP k aksar members big 4 mai partners aur achi manager ki position mai hai. aur ye sb in ki monopoly hai ICAP mai bi aur Big 4 mai bi.
aur agr ye industry allow kr dae gae tu in ka crores rupees ka kam 6500 mai phr kon kar k dai ga.
think about.
well agar wakahi ye rumour hakikat mai ho jae tu "ICAP" ka aeshan ho ga. itne mehangai k daur mai 6500 s kch hota bi ni hai. icap apni exam fees tu bara daeta hai , students ki stipend k rate ni increase krta.
Is their any new update on training in industry being allowed by ICAP?
PEPSI has a point. Former ICAP's president had tried his best in getting this rule passed along with many other student facilitating rules. All other rules got unanimously passed but this one would never be passed as ICAP's own members would be in trouble for no one would like to serve them for mere Rs. 6,500 and the kind of environments that exist in CA firms are so deplorable that most guys were true depression cases. And in case of medium sized firms like hussain ch, Avais Hyder etc. there wasn't much work to be performed so students would just sit idle for half of their trainings. This is a true wastage of human resource. ICAP is slowly progressing. Lets hope the news is true. For we have suffered agony-let the new comers experience prosperity!
bohat acha hai industry mai firms kai badmashi bhi kam ho jai gi ab directly people will join the industry
Pages: 1 2