Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ICI Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hmm yeap thats true. Thanks alottt for your help!! )
Not a problem )
Do let us know about your test tomorrow
Yeap I will!
Can you please email me that email address, eshah? I will be grateful.
The test was conducted today and it was just what you had described @CC@. They tested for patterns, then basic mathematics and english. Just like most IQ tests are. Then we were told to write an essay.

@Dard That email address was for the tests conducted today. Do you still want it?
Aah! Great, hope it went well. Now wait for the interview call. I would recommend to start preparing for the interview, by revising your f7,f8 and p2.
Oh really?? They asked technical questions? S

Btw, if you dont mind telling, what was the package they offered you?
yes please tell the email address may be we can apply and get the call for the test next time, plz.
Yes, they will ask you technical questions in the first interview. My first interview was a panel interview, present there were personnel from their finance dept. , internal audit dept. and their HR head.
The package, you'll get about 4 times ICAP's approved minimum stipend. Once you become an affiliate you will get a pay rise. More over after an year if your performance is satisfactory they will also offer you an ICAEW contract.
The email address is saifsyed@akzonobel.com but I will suggest you to apply through the website because I had done that too.

Technical questions S they should have tested us on them in the test. Asking like that can create such a mess.. Oh well will see (

Thankyou soo much @CC@ for telling everything!!
@eshah and @cc@ ,,, have u guys any idea about the test in karachi office????? please share?
The induction is usually conducted only once a year, and it was conducted at the Karachi office in December-January. So, I don't think it will be done again this soon. However you can apply at the link listed above and hope for the best.
It means ths is waat,,, u just apply at there website and wait,, if u luky u ll get call , otherwise its over!! m i rite?
also tell me is it sensible to apply now,
Well, this is how it works for them. When I got a call from ICI I couldn't even recall how long ago I applied there. So, yes, just apply on their website and wait.
Or you can call their office or ask them about it.
HMMm very strange !!!
but thanx yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4