Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Registration on B.Com Basis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ASSALAM O ALUIKUM

MY CURRENT RESULT IS REF IN COST ACCOUNTING IAM RECRUITED IN KPMG KARACHI I JUST WANT TO KNOW DO THEY REGISTER ME ON B.COM BASIS IF YES THEN WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF IT
PLEASE REPLY BY DOING SO UR MAKING HELP IN SAVING 6 MONTHS ME BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE UNREGD TRAINEE
do members reply only to old members?
u will get the contract after clearing module D.....till date u wil be an internee.....
why!!!! they do not register on Bachelors Basis???
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by m.umarfarooq</i>
<br />u will get the contract after clearing module D.....till date u wil be an internee.....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
does this time period counts or not?>? if icap allowed training on b.com basis why big 4 not allowed??
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CA INTR</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by m.umarfarooq</i>
<br />u will get the contract after clearing module D.....till date u wil be an internee.....
does this time period counts or not?>? if icap allowed training on b.com basis why big 4 not allowed??

any one here to reply plz help iam in extreme trouble plz help me
salam brother, as you are b.com qualified, so you can start your article ship as a registered trainee in the audit firm. your training period will be counted in the required period of 3.5 years. two of my friends have same case as of you in the e&y islamabad and they are inducted as registered trainee in the firm on the basis of their graduation degree. if you dont believe my words, you can contact icap training dept to confirm it. regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dare-devil</i>
<br />salam brother, as you are b.com qualified, so you can start your article ship as a registered trainee in the audit firm. your training period will be counted in the required period of 3.5 years. two of my friends have same case as of you in the e&y islamabad and they are inducted as registered trainee in the firm on the basis of their graduation degree. if you dont believe my words, you can contact icap training dept to confirm it. regards.

thanx for the reply daredevil i know about icap rule but my question is just that whether kpmg will reg me or not because in karachi many of firms do not reg
wat about ur result have u passed ur remaining mod d paperZ as i read in ur previous posts, ur in which firm?
yes brother, by Allah's grace i have passed ca inter in this attempt. now i have applied in ferguson lahore. their test and first interview have completed. now i am waiting for second interview which is expected in this week. if i am not called from ferguson, then as a second option i wil go for e&y because i have a strong reference in e&y lahore. Regards.
The one who is B.Com (commerce graduate) is eligible for registration as a trainee student.

Now, "being eligible" does not necessarily mean that this has to be an imposed policy for a firm. If an FSc is eligible for getting commission in Pak Army, it does not mean that Army is obliged to intake him.

Similarly, the firms may have different policy regarding intaking of trainees as per their own criteria and policy reasons.

I believe the only one who can answer your questions is KPMG management itself.

Pls put your question directly to the firm and clarify the ambiguity.

Regards,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />The one who is B.Com (commerce graduate) is eligible for registration as a trainee student.

Now, "being eligible" does not necessarily mean that this has to be an imposed policy for a firm. If an FSc is eligible for getting commission in Pak Army, it does not mean that Army is obliged to intake him.

Similarly, the firms may have different policy regarding intaking of trainees as per their own criteria and policy reasons.

I believe the only one who can answer your questions is KPMG management itself.

Pls put your question directly to the firm and clarify the ambiguity.

Regards,

thank you sir for ur reply
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dare-devil</i>
<br />yes brother, by Allah's grace i have passed ca inter in this attempt. now i have applied in ferguson lahore. their test and first interview have completed. now i am waiting for second interview which is expected in this week. if i am not called from ferguson, then as a second option i wil go for e&y because i have a strong reference in e&y lahore. Regards.
ur from which mfc?? and which u cleared this time> daredevil