Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Initial Investment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just started quickbooks for my small business. Prior to opening an official bank account, I made a purchase on my personal credit card as an initial investment and paid my credit card bill from my personal bank account. How do I record this initial investment in quickbooks?

You have to made 2 entries for this, 1st one whatever u purchase entry will be pass for that Purchase/assets/expense Debit and Capital credit, and when u paid credit card bill entry for that Drawings Debit and Bank a/c credit.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sqjehd</i>
<br />I have just started quickbooks for my small business. Prior to opening an official bank account, I made a purchase on my personal credit card as an initial investment and paid my credit card bill from my personal bank account. How do I record this initial investment in quickbooks?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">