Accountancy Forum

Full Version: procedure of refund of salary arrears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sir i am employee of ssgc larkana and reinstead in june 2010 after decision of supereme court of pakistan. and received salary arraers up to 30/06/2010 in september 2010 and income tax deducted at the rate of current slab i want to awail option u/s 12(7). question is that i will file my claim for tax year 2010 or tax year 2011?