Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Mechatronics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,
i'm new here.I want to know about Mechatronics.Let anyone tell me about its scope in Pakistan or abroad.It;s a new technology having Integration of Mechanics & Electronics.
thankx

aLI
AOA

and sorry dear at least i dont know anything about it Wink
waise itna mushkil naam bataya hai aap ne. iss ko parhte parhte to munh hi terha ho jata hai baqi ALLAH aap ka bhala kare ye qin chakron main par gae hain aap

There is a will. There is a way
Hi,
If u nothing heard of it then u lose sight of a very vast side of "Technology" which is ur forum.Update urself.
Thankyou.
Shackle.

aLI
Hi,
If u nothing heard of it then u lose sight of a very vast side of "Technology" which is ur forum.Update urself.
Thankyou.
Shackle.

aLI
Hi,
Thankyou.
Shackle.

aLI
bismillah.......
aoa bhai
theek hai aap ne aik baar bata dia theek hai lekin 3 bar parhne se achi tarah yaad ho gaya hai

There is a will. There is a way
Shackle

might as well try a technology site, unfortunately most of us accountants here are illiterate to the outside world )Just for our knowledge could you enhance on the term, maybe we could help you.

regards

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
hey,
i'm new here.I want to know about Mechatronics.Let anyone tell me about its scope in Pakistan or abroad.It;s a new technology having Integration of Mechanics & Electronics.
thankx

aLI
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
hi
mechatronics has a universal scope ...........a very verstaile field and not yet concentrated.......though in pakistan it's scope is not tht high partially cuz of the un awerness.....here in pak only one university is offering this eng..NUST...tht's all i know dude
Allah Hafiz

u never know
Salam all!
Mechtaronics is that branch of eng. That deals with combined ,mechanical,electronic & software systems.
A Japnaese engineer Yasukawa of Electric Company coined the term “mechatronics” in 1969 to reflect the merging of mechanical & electrical engineering disciplines.
The authors suggested 11 topic that should fall, at least in part, under the general category of mecharonics.
- Modeling & design
- System integration
- Actuators & sensors
- Intelligent control
- Robotics
- Manufacturing
- Motion control
- Vibration & noise control
- Micro devices & optoelectronic systems
- Other applications
The futher detail u ll find in website
www.wtec.org
www.shahlimar.com
www.monografias.com
now its future in Pakistan iz.
- The college of electrical & mechanical engineering introduced the mechantronics from September 1998 at under gratuade level.
- It is studied in Nust.
- khwarzimic workshop concerned with automobile mechantronics. It was lead by Awais Naseem Vohra.
www.ceme.edu.pk
www.nust.edu.pk
www.khwarzimic.org

fatty
I dont know

Ace
sorry

thank you for the useful links on the subject ummm... fatty