Accountancy Forum

Full Version: why is this forum created
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
salam to all members..

well, can any1 tell me why this forum was created????

nobody on this forum knows a god damn thing of Companies Ordinance??

r u all the best of best in ACCOUNTING and AUDIT????

i have asked just 2 questions in CORPORATE GOVERNANCE last day, 23 and 17 "reads" there but

no1 dare to reply a single word?????????????????????????????????????????

WWWWWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????

I need the answers of all these questions from all of u members especially senior members....
Wait Bilal, you will get the answers) just some patience and less agressive attitude is requested from your end Wink
the thing that hurts me is that all members actively participate in FIRMS, CAREERS, POETRY, QUOTE OF THE DAY bla bla bla but no1 cares to answer any query in CORPORATE GOVERNANCE....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilalfca</i>
<br />the thing that hurts me is that all members actively participate in FIRMS, CAREERS, POETRY, QUOTE OF THE DAY bla bla bla but no1 cares to answer any query in CORPORATE GOVERNANCE....

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I beleive its all about prioratization! You can try to motivate them but cant force them to change priorities..
hmmmmmmmmm