Accountancy Forum
Hotmail Account - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hotmail Account (/showthread.php?tid=1473)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Apocalypse - 01-21-2005

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Yaar dont tell me about GMAIL coz its not available currently...

Ace
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

it has bee mentioned earlier that gmail uses 'invite only' system so only if a gmail member invites you then you can join it, same with another google service Orkut.

Sam might help you with invitations

- Desert Sleet - 01-21-2005

You can also Ask For a G-Mail Invitation urself or even find one Without Demanding. Plz refer to the following link.

www.gmailforums.com

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!

- Desert Sleet - 01-26-2005

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I can invite to Gmail but in that case motivated and for that i would need your name and phone number.

===============================================
Two rules of happy living

1. The ability to experience Everything.
2. Be able to create an effect that can be easily experienced by others.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Sam i think thats a desperate attempt to discover the names and Telephone numbers(and ultimately the adress) of other members, as the only thing required for sending an Invitation is The e-mail adress.I strongly advice others, not to Give their Telephone#.
U all can ask for invitation in the G-Mail Forum www.gmailforums.com
It will only require you E-mail adress. And i assure you that within Hours u will receive an Invitation-if ur e-mail id is valid.

- Desert Sleet - 01-26-2005

Or just State ur E-mail Adress and i will mail u the invitations. 3 Invites are left.

- maani - 01-27-2005

Hi Sam,
Y your attitude is like that every new member of gamil will costs you...
and what is a genuine seeker in ur view?...
and if u are short of invites tell me ur email address...i will send u as many invites as u wish...

Ace

- ali zeeshan - 02-07-2005

Thanks friend i have successfully done it

-------------------------
"You say you hate me,And i know that it is true,But why cant i stop thinking of you"

- Electronic Bird - 07-17-2006

HotMail+ program is meant for reading and sending e-mail messages through the web-interface of mail server www.hotmail.com. The main advantage of HotMail+ is that all reading and sending e-mail messages are maximum automatical. Now you do not need to enter site to check your mail. Just click “Check mail” and received messages will be loaded and saved.

www.electronic-bird.com