Accountancy Forum
Love For Once Only - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forum-general)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forum-general-discussion)
+--- Thread: Love For Once Only (/thread-love-for-once-only)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- ciapk - 09-22-2010

Dear Boss,

I think you are at least a professional, was not expecting such an attitude from your side, if there is any disagreement in point of views it doesn't mean the counter party to be called as ............... you are repeating time and again. Baqi forum pay galian dainay k liay tu sbhi azad hain hr koi apni zehniyat k mutabiq boolnay ko azad hay.

- Sarfaraz Khan - 09-22-2010

Dear Piare boss$
wesai to main yahan aek adni sa member hon , magar socha ap ko kuch samjha nai ki koshih karon, ...
one must have atleast manners to talk with girl..
i know ap ko yahan koi rok to nahi sakta ..kion k ap to khud he boss ho..magar es tarah ki language use kanai k bad koi ap ko pasand b nahi kare ga....

- Anamz1 - 09-22-2010

Dear Mr. Boss,

I don't know much about you, but this much that you are an old member of this forum, So being as a senior and old member these unethical and ill mannered things must not be from your side. That's really bad.

- Boss - 09-22-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Dear Boss,

I think you are at least a professional, was not expecting such an attitude from your side, if there is any disagreement in point of views it doesn't mean the counter party to be called as ............... you are repeating time and again. Baqi forum pay galian dainay k liay tu sbhi azad hain hr koi apni zehniyat k mutabiq boolnay ko azad hay.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Ciapk,

I am not a professional, neither contributed to be considered or to be called as a professional, nor ever wished to be so.

If You are resolving/adjudging between the two, then you should be neutral in decision making, mere supporting one of the members on the basis of acquaintance is tantamount to be an inappropriate act, you must have conversancy with those of the posts written earlier, and what was decided between us and on what grounds the same was initiated, if you are still to go through earlier posts then i would beseech you to do so, so that you may be in a position to take appropriate decision.

Remember, while supporting any of your associates, that everyone does not require a supporter.

Hope you understand.

- Boss - 09-22-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anamz1</i>
<br />Dear Mr. Boss,

I don't know much about you, but this much that you are an old member of this forum, So being as a senior and old member these unethical and ill mannered things must not be from your side. That's really bad.

Dear Miss Anam,

You are also requested to go through my earlier posts, only then you will be able to evaluate the reasons of using harsh language from my side.

Let me clarify that, it was decided not to reply at the posts of each other, she started the same thing again, which she did earlier.

In a situation of breach, i did what i considered to be feasible.

Sarfraz and kasim, above two posts are to be treated as reply to your queries too.

- Boss - 09-22-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz Khan</i>
<br />magar es tarah ki language use kanai k bad koi ap ko pasand b nahi kare ga....

Dear Sarfraz,
Yahee to humari zindagi ka sab say bara alamiya hai k hum is chakkar may rehtay hain k koi humay pasand karay, aur apnay is maqsad k hasool k liye hum aksar koshan rehte hain aur bari bari baatain karte hain, this forum is quite apparent, where you would see many such members who try always to be called as "Achay".

We must act and pray to be liked by Allah, rest will be ours; although i myself do not act on so.

- ciapk - 09-22-2010

Boss,

I don't know and want to cognise what was the past and what was the issues / agreements between, if you are not professional and don't want be called as professional then you should not use professionals language.

Because yeh un bastarrds k liye apni zindagi tabah karte hain jinho nay in ki sachi mohabbat ki qadar nahi ki hoti, phir aisay Gadhay/Nuts* (jo dhoka khate hain) philosophic baatain karne lagtay hain k "Pyar Aik Bar hota hai".

Unquote

This was the language from your side in your first substance to the post to start the contention.

What do you mean basttered, gadhay, ghoray nuts etc? is this a way to talk in a public forum?
Do u know the meaning of basttard?

- Boss - 09-22-2010

So what's wrong then?
I still firmly stand on what i said dear, and i have no regrets in this regard at least.

- Sarfaraz Khan - 09-22-2010

@boss.. i m shocked..aek taraf tum etne ache batain karte hai..and dosre taraf aese language jo dosron ko taklef de ..O..ab fesla tumhare oper he hai ..

- ciapk - 09-22-2010

Dear Boss,

We must act and pray to be liked by Allah, rest will be ours; although i myself do not act on so.

Unquote

"Muslman wo hay jis k hath or zuban say dosray muslman mehfooz rahain"

Galian day k ap Allah ki nzar main buhat achay bnay ho?

- Boss - 09-22-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Dear Boss,

Unquote

"Muslman wo hay jis k hath or zuban say dosray muslman mehfooz rahain"

Galian day k ap Allah ki nzar main buhat achay bnay ho?

Mere dost lagta hai k ap k sath koi understanding issue hai, main nay yeh bhe kaha tha "although i myself do not act on so"

Yeh<b><font size="4"> "although i myself do not act on so"</font id="size4"></b>

- Boss - 09-22-2010

Chooro yar, ap log mujhe samjha k apna qeemti waqt barbad nahi karoo.

This topic should be ended, atleast from my side.[)]

- ciapk - 09-22-2010

Dear Kasim,

Qyamt k qreeb log dosray ki izat is liay krain gy k us k shar sy bach skain, so main kisi ki izat is base py nai kr skta k wo kuch outptang bolay ga.

" Agr koi khud kisi baat pay amal nai krta tu uskay bhashan dainay ki kia tuk thi"

- WARDAH - 09-23-2010

back to topic..............to all buddies.......jo takreer mainy frmai thi apni sabiqa post mai topic sy related usy prh k ab mai literally hs rai hon.kio k jo para mairy hath lga hai usko prh k to sb gud mud hi hogya hai.ab to mujhy bhi is love for once ki smjh ni arai....dont know wether my explaination was right or wrong but tb jo mujhko smjh aya mainy keh dia.khair sharing it with u all.....kuch roshni dalna ager mairi trhan hsny sy farig ho jao wo para or mairi post k comparison ko to )

Every day everywhere, people fall in love...but just how many of these relationships are self-sacrificing love, and not just relationships which are formed only for the intense feeling of falling in love?
I know hundreds of people who say the magical words "I love you"...but more often than not, the truth is just -- I am IN love with you.
There is a difference between being in love with someone and loving someone. If a person says he/she is in love with you, he/she means that he/she likes you for who you are now and he/she fell in love with you because of the present you.

This kind of love is temporary and lasts only as long as the fairytale lasts. When fairy godmother comes in at midnight to whirl us back to reality, we see the heartache of such a relationship...where both were only IN love with each other.

But if a person says he/she loves you, he/she means that he/she loves you unconditionally for who you are now, who you were in the past and who you might be in the future. When he/she says he/she loves you and really means it, you have to ask yourself if you love him/her too or if you're in love with the idea of being in love. It is very hard to see the difference through logical thinking.

Let your heart guide u and ur mind lead u.

(now i dont know what to say further.hahahahhahahaa)

- ciapk - 09-23-2010

Mujy lgta hay apnay arastoo and aflatoon prhna shuroo kr dia hay ya phirrr ab wo muqamm aa gia hay ap k ishq ka jis main wo muqam anay wala hy k koi pathar say na maaray, (jotay danday sb chlain gay) -)