Accountancy Forum
Love For Once Only - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forum-general)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forum-general-discussion)
+--- Thread: Love For Once Only (/thread-love-for-once-only)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Kasim - 09-23-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />back to topic..............to all buddies.......jo takreer mainy frmai thi apni sabiqa post mai topic sy related usy prh k ab mai literally hs rai hon.kio k jo para mairy hath lga hai usko prh k to sb gud mud hi hogya hai.ab to mujhy bhi is love for once ki smjh ni arai....dont know wether my explaination was right or wrong but tb jo mujhko smjh aya mainy keh dia.khair sharing it with u all.....kuch roshni dalna ager mairi trhan hsny sy farig ho jao wo para or mairi post k comparison ko to )

Every day everywhere, people fall in love...but just how many of these relationships are self-sacrificing love, and not just relationships which are formed only for the intense feeling of falling in love?
I know hundreds of people who say the magical words "I love you"...but more often than not, the truth is just -- I am IN love with you.
There is a difference between being in love with someone and loving someone. If a person says he/she is in love with you, he/she means that he/she likes you for who you are now and he/she fell in love with you because of the present you.

This kind of love is temporary and lasts only as long as the fairytale lasts. When fairy godmother comes in at midnight to whirl us back to reality, we see the heartache of such a relationship...where both were only IN love with each other.

But if a person says he/she loves you, he/she means that he/she loves you unconditionally for who you are now, who you were in the past and who you might be in the future. When he/she says he/she loves you and really means it, you have to ask yourself if you love him/her too or if you're in love with the idea of being in love. It is very hard to see the difference through logical thinking.

Let your heart guide u and ur mind lead u.

(now i dont know what to say further.hahahahhahahaa)

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

U know what there are alot of bookish things that really seems awsome while reading or hearing

but

they are not applicable in practical life up to same extent or at all. and if u do try to apply them u will have nothing in ur hands in the end cause others will act/react as per what is in trend not as per what is in books

Ever u thought why percentage of divorce in love marriage is greater then same in arrange marriage?

reason is simple both the parties were in love or fell in love (for me to fall in love or to be in love dosent mean much different) with each other earlier and they thought that they can be perfect couple as they can continue to love each other unconditionally but after marriage things change at once.

They come to know that they need to adjust which obviously need some limitations some restrictions some alteration how one of them deal other partner or other surrounding people some maturity towards life and some changes in attitudes etc and obiviously all of this with same level of affection,understanding,love and care they were used to have for each other before marriage.

this is very critical part of marriage then cause if one of the spouse wants to have him/herself as he/she was before marriage and the other one want him/her to adjust and they both dont show flexibility then ultimatly their love/care/understanding towards each other start diminishing and in worst situations it ends.
at that time if couple have kids they compromise for them (but in some of the they even dont do so)

so dear i think so behtar yeah hay k banda arrange marriage karay k iss main dosray say app ko koi ziadha expectations nahi hoti (love k kia hay baad main hota rahay ga apni spouse say nahi tu kissi or say lolz)

otherwise agger app kissi k love main fall ker chukay ho ya kissi ko apnay dil main jaggah day chukay hoo tu other party ko pehlay he bata doo samjha doo k main aisa/aisi hoon and tumhain aisa daikhna chahta/chahti hoon tum khud ko adjust ker sakti/saktay hoo meray liyeah tu well and good we can continue otherwise bye bye ta ta tum apni rah khush main apni rah khush

(waisay bhi i think so k love main itni power honi chaheay k yeah app ko wisa bana day jaisa dosra app ko daikhna chahta hay bina ous k kahay)

aik sawal hay meray pass though directly relevent to nahi hay lakin iska answer ralevent hay

i have seen/heard of people who have two wives both under love marriages can u people think and post the reasons.

hope to see healty debate on this by all members

especially ciapk from u cause tum hi aik hoo joe practically explain ker saktay hoo but bhai insurance ker wa layna pehlay agger sub kuch such such bolna hooo tu

or haan agger bhabhi bhi iss topic per aker bolna chahian tumhari 20-25 buraiyaan kerna chahian tu kuch ziadha informative discussion hojayegi lolz

regards

- Sarfaraz Khan - 09-23-2010

etna kuch likha dala piar p Warda or kasim nai...P..wah wah wah

- Major - 09-23-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Boss</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />
Boss, Boss, Boss....[8D]

Zada Boss Boss na karoo, members ko tumharay character pay shak hojye ga, i mean yakeen ho jye ga.

Boss,

I read ur posts becoz of ur logical explanation, good thinking & analysis.......

Bt ths time im astonish that u used such language with most senior members like wardah and ciapk.......... o

- Anamz1 - 09-23-2010

Aaj nhe jab woh manzar nazar aaty hain, Dil ki weeranion ko mita jaty hain, Dard mai bhe ye lab muskura jaty hain, beety lamhy hamain jb bhe yaad aaty hai................)

es larki ko kia ho gaya akhir O..

- Anamz1 - 09-23-2010

Sache ya kahani hai,
Pani zindagani hai,
Saary jad ko hai ye pata,

Aisy sur milaty hai,
You fiza bulati hai,
Jaisy ho ye meri dil ruba,

- WARDAH - 09-23-2010

dil mai dard sa jga hai,
kaanta sa kahin chubha hai,
muhabbat ye nahin to kia hai,
ho ho hooooooooo.

- Anamz1 - 09-23-2010

Hum tum mai jo silsil hai
sara shehr janta hai,
Mohabat yeh nahe tu kia hai,
Ohohoooo hoo
Ahahahahhaha

- Boss - 09-23-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Major</i>

Boss,

I read ur posts becoz of ur logical explanation, good thinking & analysis.......

Bt ths time im astonish that u used such language with most senior members like wardah and ciapk.......... o

Major Sahab,

Ap k Sawalon ka jawab hum bad main den gay, pehlay is CHIRI MAAR ko to dekh lain.[8D]

Han to Mr. Ciapk...

Koi issue hai mere bhai?
Agar hai to batao, i will surely resolve your issues; atleast those, which i can![8D]

When i asked you to read earlier posts, tou tum Forum ki Nani ban kar kehte ho, " k mujhe nahi parhna". Good!

Jab main kehta hon k I do not act on good acts, to tum Mandir k Pandit ki tarah kehtay ho " Agr koi khud kisi baat pay amal nai krta tu uskay bhashan dainay ki kia tuk thi"

Jab koi(kasim) mujhe support karta hai to tum Jamat-e-Islami k Tootay ban kar, (Jo apni internal wishes ko aur apnay actual purpose ko logon tak pochatay hain, lakin Mazhab ki aarh main), Naozubillah, Qurani Aayat aur Ahadees ka sahara lete ho mehaz aik debate may khud ko bartar karnay k liye?. Great!

Parii Lakriyan lena choor do, jab issues ko resolve nahi kar sakte to Nani ban kar samjhaya na karoo.

- ciapk - 09-23-2010

Dear Kasim

I am agreed with you, arrange marriages are more successful. Love marriage ki success k liay dono ka flexible hona zarori hay or phir acha life partner b kismat waloo ko he milta hay. Lover ki ander wo khamian nzar nahin aati jo moojood hoti hain but hm daikhna chahtay hain but life partner ki sorat main wo sb khamian samnay saf saf nzar ana shuro ho jati hain then disasters shuro. In normal circumstances i will prefer and support arrange marriages.

Most of the members are obviously aware of theories of needs and satisfactions of management and law of marginal utility, the relationship of demand and supply of economics these theories/laws are fact and we cant deny there impact on human behaviors. Although, love and affection is said to be as an exception to the law but i don't agree that it is exception, law of marginal utility is also applicable on love and affection.

I am not agreed that one person could be in love with two persons at the same time. I think there is a thin line between desire and love. One person may have desire to be associated with a person who seems to be more ideal than the existing but it should not be confused with the word love.

As per basics of theory of needs, when a person is in love with his GF / BF at that time he never desire to achieve the more ideal person because his first priority is not satisfied yet, after achieving the first target then he wish to achieve more better more compatible, more beautiful. So, that wish should not be said as love.

- Boss - 09-23-2010

Major Sahab,

Ap jin ko senior keh rahay ho, kia woh waqi seniors hain?[0]

If merely number of stars indicate the seniority of a member, then keep these so-called seniors to yourself dear (Except Awais and Kamran, no one is a real "Partner").

If you call these ***** as seniors then who are those FCMAs and FCAs, who have never contirbuted at this forum, and when they (lets assume) contribute, they will be called as "Junior" or "Trainee" at this forum?

Yeh seniors Prasad hain Prasad, Do you know what Prasad is?[D]

Han wohi jo Mandir k bahar muft bata jata hai[D]

- WARDAH - 09-23-2010

ciapk ...tumhari pori post mai is jumly py mai bhi ghor krti hon k "one person could not be in love with two persons at the same time" wo to bs aik wqt mai aik hi sy ho skta hai.

@Boss
kahin tumhara nam Noman Azeem to nahi ?D

- Boss - 09-23-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz Khan</i>
<br />@Boss
kahin tumhara nam Noman Azeem to nahi ?D

AAH[0]

Who told you dear ?

[0][0][B)][B)][?] no one no on e$