Accountancy Forum
Emergency Imposed by a Dictator - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Emergency Imposed by a Dictator (/showthread.php?tid=4854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- nakaiun - 11-28-2007

yar pehli bat ya topic hi wrong hay ya emergency nahi martial law hay
ya pakistan army bull**** apnay barracks main jaya aur jo kam loogon hay wo oun ko karnay day
ain loogon ko marnay kay aila kuch nahi bataya jata jab hi harkisi ko marna shuru kar daday hain bangladesh pe ainhi loogon ki waja say bana ta

- Astute Accountant - 11-28-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nakaiun</i>
<br />ain loogon ko marnay kay aila kuch nahi bataya jata <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Atleast, don't say like this!!!

Bro, Why do you forget the humanitarian work carried out by our army in the hour of need? Most of you may disagree with me. But in my view, one should not forget "all" the good done by someone when looking at "some" bad being done. A picture always has two sides, when we look at it's one side we shouldn't overlook the other side altogether.

If the army kills, it "saves" also.

Be positive....[)]

- nakaiun - 11-29-2007

man u know that the emotions of balochistan people and nwfp against pak army why?they should not poke their nose into matters of the people of pakistan the only duty of is to defend pakistan not to rule over the people of pakistan let the people of this country allow to take their decisions of future
u know that Pakistan and Burma r the only to nations of the world in which army is ruling we got independence so that we people have the right to choose our leaders not dam at this army in our 60 years of independence 40 to 50 years rule by army
ur and my ancestors shad blood for independed country not for these people aur loog pe ain ki jab hi aizat karain gay jab ya army ki duities
karaiein gaya

- nakaiun - 11-29-2007

aur last problems ka haal goli nahi hota dailogue hota hay and keep in mind the people in nwfp and balochistan r thoses people jin ko tu goray pe mar nahi day sakay tay halan kay ya loog technology main sab say agay
tay goray

- kamranACA - 11-29-2007

Dears,

I dont agree to what Astute has said.

It is army's duty to rescue or help the government whenever it is called for such purpose. If army rescue services are gud, they are given medals and awards for it, besides the fact that this is the part of their duty. Yeh rescue kisi qisam ka koi ehsaan nahi hai. Never, I dont agree to it. It is their duty.

Would they be allowed to govern Pakistan for more than the half of the post-independence period just for what they have done in accomplishing their duties for which they are given designations, powers, respect, awards, medals and much much more in monetary terms as well.

If this is true then why not we surrender government to those doctors who go in such recsues, why not we surrender government to Edhi who is always at the front although it is not his duty, why not we gave government to Noor Jahan who sung TARAANAs in 1965 at war fronts, why not we give government to any one who accomplishes his duty just for the reason that at some point of time he/she has accomplished his duty or has done something extra to his duty.

The prime responsibility of army is to defend Pakistan directly and Islam indirectly. Internal issues come after it. Do we reasonably feel Pak army has ever done its prime duty. I am sorry to say that I dont believe it. Pakistan army is always losing either it is 1948, 1965, 1971, Siyachin, Kargil or whatever irrespective of whatever official statements we may issue. And secondly the most of damage to our outlook being a muslims country has been made by army. Becoz it had been most of time governing Pakistan and whatever bad has been done is done due to it. I always say however bad the political government is, the social works and improvements would only start when there would be some political setup and it can never happen in army regime.

One friend of mine has fabulously analyzed that since the independence of Pakistan and Bharat one thing could be verified. The area under Pakistan is decreasing day by day and area under India is increasing day by day. If you people will check, you will find it a correct analysis. And the major contributor for this whole thing is Pak Army. Much of the corruption done by politicians is also due to army's threat. Every one looted becoz he felt his tenure is very short and his everything will be stolen by army any times. This made a mindset. Though i dont praise politicians but their mind has been made by army and not by any one else.

Our army is the worst army over the world and majority of our army officers, in my view, are the worst humans over the earth.

As far as fighting spirit of tribal people is concerned, no one is un-informed about their history. Fight is in their blood. They cant help fighting. I once again tell you, their fights have no connection with Islam's cause. They even fight on the ownership of a single tree and use heavey guns on such fights. This is just an example. However, if we say that they have never been defeated as they are very brave, it would be materially wrong. Very brave and faithful people have been historically defeated at so many occusions just like Hazrat Imam Hussian Raziallah (this is reality even if we dont agree with it). The thing that they are not totally defeated is due to two things. Firstly they have a greatest edge of their rockey and mountains area where they can hide and seek for long times. Secondly, no one ever used extreme of power against them (I agree this should not be done becoz they are also citizens of Pakistan). Do u feel in the ear of guided missiles and neauclear powers the brave and bold has some weightage?????

In early days very huge framed and physically powerful and fit people were known as fighters and killers. But eyes have witnessed that most of the terrorists killed in Karachi by Naseer-ullah Babar's orders were very small framed tiny heighted guys. And such guys were reportedly involved in enormous killings.

So brothers this is the era of technology and advanced amunition. Do you people feel that these tribal people can succeed prolonging fights if they are located at punjab?

We should pray from God that things get corrections and reconciliations.

Hope for the better in Post Musharraf scenario.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Muhammad Amir - 11-29-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Atleast, don't say like this!!!

Bro, Why do you forget the humanitarian work carried out by our army in the hour of need? Most of you may disagree with me. But in my view, one should not forget "all" the good done by someone when looking at "some" bad being done. A picture always has two sides, when we look at it's one side we shouldn't overlook the other side altogether.

If the army kills, it "saves" also.

Be positive....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Our Army is good except some "BEYGHERATS" this is the same army which has produced people like Gen® Mirza Aslam Baig and Let.Gen® Hameed Gul (former Director General ISI-and PERVEZE MUZALLAL is also his subordinate)...

but on the other hand our army has produced some ALA DARJAY KAY BEWAQOOFS like "Gen YEHYA", "F.M AYUEB", "GEN NIAZI" and current perveze and ex perveze...

Dears America has decided to destroy pakistan...

Regards,

Muhammad Amir

- Muhammad Amir - 11-29-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Our army is the worst army over the world and majority of our army officers, in my view, are the worst humans over the earth.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You are more than 100% right because "YAHAN QUOM LOAD SHEDDING SAY MAR RAHI HAY AUR HUMARY FOUJEE 'JAWANON' KAY TEEJAY(3 DAYS AFTER DEATH) AVARI HOTEL MY CELEBRATE KIAY JAA RAHAY HANN, IMPORTED 'SHRAB' UN KAY REFREGIRATORS MAY KASEER TADAD MAY MOJOOD HAY"

Adher pakistan apna ik hissa 1971 may kho raha hay udher YAHYA ik aurat kay sath leta sharab pee raha hay(may all give all of them full justice on their deeds)

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Noor Jahan who sung TARAANAs in 1965 at war fronts<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

AIK AURAT NACH GAA RAHI HAY AUR HUMARY "JAWAN" INDIA KAY KHILAF JEHAD(as said by lot of army personnel that this is their motive) KAR RAHAY HAY, WHAT A MESS WITH RELIGION....

- kamranACA - 11-29-2007

Dear Amir,

I dont talk in favor of Noor Jahan's character becoz what she was, is know to manys specially those who know her background and her details enumerated by Saadat Hassan Manto.

But is singing some JANGI TARANA at war front by a woman prohibited in Islam? Is there no such example in islamic history?

This is not criticism on you, rather, requisition to know further about this very area.

Plz apprise as per ur knowledge. Dont talk about "MAZAAMEER" I know orders about them. I just want to know about JANGI TARANA sung by a woman.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Schuaeb - 11-29-2007

A single question

Did you guyz Kamran and Amir had similar feelings about Pakistan army? Please answer honestly.

It is beyond any doubt that Pakistan army is become very notorious among Pakistani people. Without commenting on the situation, I will say this is not a good sign

- kamranACA - 11-30-2007

Dear Shoaib,

You should ask what you actually want to ask.

I have given my comments on Pakistan army and its professional character. This is what exactly I feel inside.

Further, this has nothing to do with any specific incident or rescue or other operation that I can, as per my limited understanding, feel as justified step and in the sphere of the responsibilities and duties of the army for which it is paid for. In any such rescue or other operation army has not obliged Pakistan by fullfilling its duties. Yes, no institution should go beyond its duties and no institution should be above the constitution of Pakistan and its laws and regulations.

I dont have to primarily agree with Amir and Amir dont have primarily to agree with me. I wonder why you always feel it vital for having a largely consented conclusion. I already told you that here we only share our feelings and understanding. Others may or may not agree to what we feel correct. This is our right to express and that is others' right to dont consent and agree.

Is there any mess in it?

If you want to get to know something else or if you want to start up some new debate then you are welcome.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Astute Accountant - 12-01-2007

Well, I had commented on NAKAUIN's this particular saying

"ain loogon ko marnay kay aila kuch nahi bataya jata"

I just meant that it is wrong. Don't look at only one side of the picture. Agar Army ko kill karna seekhaya jata hai tu save karna bhi seekhaya jata hai. If you people look at the brutal killing by the army then don't altogether overlook those armymen who scrify their lives for their country men. They have to obey the order, whether it be a "Kill" order or a "Save" order. Very little people would have the courage to sacrify their own lives at the cost of some one else's.

But why have you people jumped to the conclusion that I'm presenting a justification for the "illegal" and "unconstitutional" acts of army? I'm not, at all, in favour of such acts. Any let me say that its not just the army men who are involved in these illegal acts but the "Presidential guard" sort of persons and some black sheeps of the judiciary are equally responsible for such acts.

- Astute Accountant - 12-01-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br /> but on the other hand our army has produced some ALA DARJAY KAY BEWAQOOFS like "Gen YEHYA", "F.M AYUEB", "GEN NIAZI" and current perveze and ex perveze...

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Wake up brother!!! there is no CURRENT PERVEZE........

His name is ASHFAQ.

PERVEZ is his father's name.

WAKE UP!!!

- Muhammad Amir - 12-01-2007

Dear Astute there is nothing in names, people are remembered by their acts and by their good work not by their names, Gen® Mirza Aslam Baig Sahib is known by his deeds people still worth him and his statements similarly Let.Gen® Hameed Gul Sahib is known by his MUJAHIDANA role not by his name but on the other hand people remember YAHYA and Niazi by their acts what they did with our Pakistan every one knows.

I am not against army or any other forces of Pakistan(after all they are eating our 80% revenue) but i am against their MUSALMAN KUSH policies they are consistently killing our own people in Waziristan, in Sawat(majority of local people, very few "ASKARIAT PASANDS"), Bajoor, Balochistan, Islamabad etc they are killing people because AQA-O-MOLA of PERVEZE Mr.Bush(Laanatullah alleh) told him to do so...

Our army men(Officers) are earning higher salaries on the other hand common man is selling his childeren, Rs 32,000/- bill per month is the expense of the wife of a colonel whose over all salary is around Rs 30,000 with no other source of income...

Have you ever visited any party of army officers i wonder how they will fight against india(if God forbide india attacked us), have you ever seen the previlages they are enjoying in public sector companies(most of the directors are retired army personnel), their curroptions are on record in water board, Wapda, KESC, SSGC, SNGPL and many other hidden scandles....

This is the same Army who surrondered against BANIA in 1971 have you seen the video of niazi when he was signing the documents of surronder with Gen Aroura, his face looks as if he were a real counquror, why our army is killing innocent Balochs(just because they are asking for their rights, yes there are so many wrongs in them but is it a correct way to treat them), can you tell us the quantity of Schools, colleges, hospitals and other public services exist in Balochistan and NWFP, the need of GAS of whole of our country is fulfilled by Sui but have you seen how sui's people bake their food...

our army has never helped our people whenever there was their need take an example of earthquake on 8th october 2005 these were INTAHA PASANDS like AL-Rasheed Trust, Jamat Ul Dawa, Al-Akhtar Trust, Alamger Walefare Trust, and similar trusts, and what we did with them our Perveze Muzallal has banned Al Rasheed and Alakhtar Trusts because AQA-O-MOLA of perveze and his army Mr Bush(Lanatullah alleh) told hime to do so, have you seen the interviews of the people after the flood of balochistan what they said about army....

You have talked alot in favour of army probably because of your relations with them(whether tangible or Emotional) but my dear things should be seen with reality, i was the biggest lover of our army do you know it was my dream to become a FOUJI, just because of my emotion to kill every indian fouji, i was wanted to become an army man to kill indian army...

I Alhamdullah have similar feelings about the killings of GHASIB KUFFARS but "NISBATAIN BADAL GAI HANN--Militancy moujood hay aur rajay ge Insha Allah"...

Dear Astute I am not saying that i know army more than you but my dear i have seen them very closely and i know what type of people they are good and bad exists every where but i am sorry to say that majority is bad in our army...

I gurantee that if God forbide Indian army attacked pakistan our army can't do anything against them because ALLAH says "Agarchy tum tadad may kam hi kyoun na hoo agar Eman walay hoo tu tum hi Ghalib raho gy", laykin agar "Sharab peo gy, Kuffar say training loo gy, Zina Karo gy", tu phir Allah says "Hum un kay dilon say tumhari Haybat nikal deen gy"...

Dear Astute MUSALMAN to woh hay kay jis kay painchay takhnay say oper rakhnay say Allah Kuffar kay dilon may is ki Hybat dal deta hay, Musalman to woh hay kay woh jang say kabhi peth mour kar nahi bhagta woh mardoon ki tarha larta hay CHAKOON ki tarha surronder nahi karta "Jaysay hamary army walay bhagay thay chatagong say aur kargil say [I]"....

Lot to say but my books are calling me back because i have three paper and they are eagerly waiting for me...

Regards,

Muhammad Amir

- Imran - 12-27-2007

Agree but where is astute

- Astute Accountant - 12-29-2007

<b>Astute</b> is here, there, everywhere BUT STILL nowhere!!!

By the way, are you inquiring with reference to this particular thread or in general terms?