Accountancy Forum
Which variant to choose for f4 and f6? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Which variant to choose for f4 and f6? (/showthread.php?tid=10077)

Which variant to choose for f4 and f6? - Danial - 07-06-2011

Hi! I will be taking admission in f4, f6 and f8 classes. I want to know which variant should I choose for those two papers. I will work in karachi for few yrs and then will try to relocate to Australia. Though there isn't australian law and tax in acca qualification and I don't want to do ICAEW's CA afterwards so english law and tax is not necessary for me. So I want to know should I study global, english or pakistani law and english or pakistani tax. If I study UK tax and law. Which is best teacher of f4(UK) in karachi? Barrister khurram or KFA and best teacher for UK tax paper, Sir Haroon Tebrez or Sir Abeel. I also want to know which teacher is best for f8, Sir Sajid kapadia or Sir javed Zuberi. I will be very thankful for your reply.

- Danial - 07-07-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Danial</i>
<br />Hi! I will be taking admission in f4, f6 and f8 classes. I want to know which variant should I choose for those two papers. I will work in karachi for few yrs and then will try to relocate to Australia. Though there isn't australian law and tax in acca qualification and I don't want to do ICAEW's CA afterwards so english law and tax is not necessary for me. So I want to know should I study global, english or pakistani law and english or pakistani tax. If I study UK tax and law. Which is best teacher of f4(UK) in karachi? Barrister khurram or KFA and best teacher for UK tax paper, Sir Haroon Tebrez or Sir Abeel. I also want to know which teacher is best for f8, Sir Sajid kapadia or Sir javed Zuberi. I will be very thankful for your reply.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Any one please reply to my query.

- AaronMan - 07-08-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Danial</i>
<br />Hi! I will be taking admission in f4, f6 and f8 classes. I want to know which variant should I choose for those two papers. I will work in karachi for few yrs and then will try to relocate to Australia. Though there isn't australian law and tax in acca qualification and I don't want to do ICAEW's CA afterwards so english law and tax is not necessary for me. So I want to know should I study global, english or pakistani law and english or pakistani tax. If I study UK tax and law. Which is best teacher of f4(UK) in karachi? Barrister khurram or KFA and best teacher for UK tax paper, Sir Haroon Tebrez or Sir Abeel. I also want to know which teacher is best for f8, Sir Sajid kapadia or Sir javed Zuberi. I will be very thankful for your reply.

Hey bro,

Do tax and law both in UK.
Reason being, you'll have books, papers, solutions and other resources readily available.
Wherever u go after pakistan, u just give a law and tax paper of the home qualification, and thats all there is to it.
So UK UK is the clear choice.

- AaronMan - 07-08-2011

Teachers.... Well, i don't believe that studying with a renowned teacher is any kind of benefit. Students are more attention is less.
Paper passes on practice and exam practice

I had cleared F4,F8,P1,P3 all on my own

So.... it's all about YOU, not the teacher, don't over rely alright

- Danial - 07-09-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AaronMan</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Danial</i>

Hey bro,

Do tax and law both in UK.
Reason being, you'll have books, papers, solutions and other resources readily available.
Wherever u go after pakistan, u just give a law and tax paper of the home qualification, and thats all there is to it.
So UK UK is the clear choice.

Thanks for your answer. I wanted to ask would it be a problem for finding job in Pakistan if have studied UK law and tax as I want to work few yrs in Pakistan and then in OZ. I also wanted to ask if I go to Malaysia for professional level studies would it be hard for me getting job afterwards with no previous experience. I am waiting for your reply.

- AaronMan - 07-09-2011

I haven't heard of anyone getting into trouble because of their variants. That i because it's Law and Tax. If you are in a firm, practically speaking, they are not going to be utilizing your law knowledge except basics or even tax for that matter. So it really doesn't matter.

After your ACCA wherever you go, canada australia malaysia singapore, u just have to give tax and law variants and you're set to go.

- AaronMan - 07-09-2011

My best advise would be to keep getting experience along with your qualification.

In London here, they either take students who are very early in ACCA or have done it and have a few yrs experience.
Me being an ACCA with just 1 paper remaining and with 6 month audit experience, I have no place here.

So while the whole bcha party is running after qualifications.
The market is demanding people qualified with experience.
Qualifications will get you to places in the advanced stages of your career but for now experience is better.

So, keep getting experience alongside your qualification, that would be the best for ya.

- shashan - 07-13-2011

yeah agree with aronman,you should go for f4 and f6 uk varient
i suggest you to go for Barrister khuram rasheed for f4 and sir mustafa mirchawala for f6 and sir sajid kapadia for f8.

- waqas zia - 07-22-2011

hahahaha bacha first of all you have to clear your f1, f2 . . . .
then think about these variants. I think u recognize me but don't use the word which i hate most ok
Love you