Accountancy Forum
UAE Job Market: Ask your Queries Here! - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: UAE Job Market: Ask your Queries Here! (/showthread.php?tid=10214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- DxB.Raf - 01-08-2012

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ahmad72</i>
<br />Dear Brother
I am a qualified CA , having more than 5 yaer post qualification and over all 11 year experiance , (Not belong to BiG 4) wishing to explore my career in Gulf. Can you help me and guide me as I have tried with many online portals but even no response to me .

Reagrds and with best complements.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You have good experience and qualification. You need to arrange a visit to gulf and hunt for jobs.

Your query have been answered in detail in older posts. Read the thread.

Regards

- skhan01 - 01-24-2012

hey DxB.RAf ,u already help me alot now i need bit more your help.
well , right now i'm doing internship in KPMG Pakistan , that i can extend when i want & I'm ACCA Affiliate , i didn't take ACCA Article & I can't move Aboard Some Family Issue. NOW i want to do ICAEW so Badly Because ICAEW has more Value than ACCA in pakistan, But in Pakistan KPMG and PWC not giving the Three Years Articles, and E&Y and Deloitte ready to give the Article but their Criteria so strict i afraid i can't make up-to. Well Right Now I'm looking for ICAEW Article In RSM correspondent Firm Avias Haider Shahid Nauman & Co.
I'm not Willing to do the Articles in that firm cause its not Big4 but i have no choice , But if i done ALL ICAEW Article in Avais Haider Shahid Nauman , whats mine chances in Market in term of Scope , Salary etc .

- DxB.Raf - 01-24-2012

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by skhan01</i>
<br />hey DxB.RAf ,u already help me alot now i need bit more your help.
well , right now i'm doing internship in KPMG Pakistan , that i can extend when i want & I'm ACCA Affiliate , i didn't take ACCA Article & I can't move Aboard Some Family Issue. NOW i want to do ICAEW so Badly Because ICAEW has more Value than ACCA in pakistan, But in Pakistan KPMG and PWC not giving the Three Years Articles, and E&Y and Deloitte ready to give the Article but their Criteria so strict i afraid i can't make up-to. Well Right Now I'm looking for ICAEW Article In RSM correspondent Firm Avias Haider Shahid Nauman & Co.
I'm not Willing to do the Articles in that firm cause its not Big4 but i have no choice , But if i done ALL ICAEW Article in Avais Haider Shahid Nauman , whats mine chances in Market in term of Scope , Salary etc .
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Go for CIMA. I dont recommend you doing ICAEW at all...try to get into KPMG or any other Big4 as ACCA trainee for 3.5 years. If it does not work out, then go for RSM. Don't think too much. You will get ICAEW eventually after ACCA membership.

P.S what is their strict criteria for ICAEW contract..?? I am not aware of it. Some of my ACCA friends have already secured ICAEW contract at EY. I was offered one too without even asking for it.