Accountancy Forum
MS(Finance) or MBA(finance) - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: MS(Finance) or MBA(finance) (/showthread.php?tid=10217)

MS(Finance) or MBA(finance) - Ozair Khan - 08-10-2011

Assalam-O-Alaikum,
hello frndz, I m Ozair Khan. i have jst completed my 4yrs BBA & don't wana waste my time at all.
i have decided my field as Finance. but right now i m confused abt wht should i go for? MS (Finance) or MBA (Finance). i m also planning to go to Malaysia for MS (Finance), wht do u people think, is it a better option for me? if yeS? then give me some names of Malaysian universities. .
~For some reasons, i will have to come back to Pakistan if i go to Malaysia, in this Context is it Ok to spend lots of money on MS(Finance) from abroad or should i prefer to remain in Pakistan.
~i have heard abt CFA, but also listen tht it is quite difficult. may i know can i go for CFA right now ? or i need few years experience before to get registerd in CFA?
Kindly, Please let me know ur quality views on my issue? which is better for me next MS(Finance), MBA(Finance) or CFA?
i need ur experiential advices & suggestions.
THNX

- Ozair Khan - 08-11-2011

Kindly, reply here Yr! really need help. please pay serious attention here!

- Dard - 08-11-2011

If finance is your interest then CFA is for you. It is hard, but you can do it if you study hard and be committed. Although getting job after CFA is tough in Pakistan, if you take classes in Sir Kamran Rashid's institute, they offer guaranteed job after passing CFA level 3. It will take you around 3-4 years to clear CFA.

- Ozair Khan - 08-13-2011

Mr. DARD

Assalam-O-Alaikum,

Thnx for your useful advice & taking my issue seriously.
Sir, i actually got the interest in Finance by my teacher Mr. Zain Javed. He taught me Financial Management during BBA. He is a professional Financial Analyst & currently working in Treasury Depart. of a well known Bank.
Apart from above, i personally want to go Malaysia, how do you perceive this option also?
Actually, i am quite confused in deciding whether to stay in Pakistan or to go abroad. My elders and some of my cousins emphasizing to go Malaysia as my brother is there in UCTI.
Kindly, take this point as well. thank you!

- Ozair Khan - 10-19-2011

currently, i m working at eocean pvt. ltd (a mobile marketing company), working in karachi DHA.
now i m planning to start my studies of CFA. plz let me know the names of some quality institutes located in karachi those are providing tuition in CFA.
i also would like to know that; would i be able to carry my CFA studies along with my job? or should i quit my job for CFA?
need your suggesstion again. thank You!

RE: MS(Finance) or MBA(finance) - chal.nikkal - 01-14-2015

Sir, i actually got the interest in Finance by my teacher Mr. Zain Javed. He taught me Financial Management during BBA. He is a professional Financial Analyst & currently working in Treasury Depart. of a well known Bank. Apart from above, i personally want to go Malaysia, how do you perceive this option also?

RE: MS(Finance) or MBA(finance) - MUHAMMAD IMRAN MUGHAL - 08-23-2016

Best of luck all friend for his career but remember one thing first impression is last impression and your CV or RESUME your first impression for HR,RECRUITER OR ANY SELECTION OFFICER so prepare your resume with lasted format and standard. The latest format and standard and complete ready free CV or Resume Available in a website latestresumesample.com which provided your update model sample and fully prepaid resume free of cast.