Accountancy Forum
BBA(QAU) or CA ? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: BBA(QAU) or CA ? (/showthread.php?tid=10371)

Pages: 1 2

BBA(QAU) or CA ? - Fuzzy_56 - 09-18-2011

Asak all !
Yesterday the merit list of BBA Quaid e Azam University was announced and i got admission in BBA ... Now the problem is that I am also taking coaching classes of CA from June 2011 and now in difficult situation to choose between them , so kindly help me in choosing which one is better for me as I have done I.com and my ppt is exempted ...
Thanx )
P.S. I have only two days to make my decision so it would be really helpful me if anyone help me as soon as possible )

- arsalanmba - 09-18-2011

hi...i m student at qau, i thnk you shoud thanks GOD & join the Pakistan's best university... if any query contact me @ khawajairsalan@gmail.com

- arsenal.gooner - 09-18-2011

well it depends how you are as a student. if you are very hard working and study properly, then CA is no doubt a far more rewarding profession. If you are someone who just studies for the sake of it, then BBA would be better since if you get stuck in CA, it can get pretty messy (trust me!!! ) )

Rgds,

- Fuzzy_56 - 09-18-2011

Hmmm ... Thnx for your reply , I heard after BBA and MBA you dont have any guarrantee that either you will get a good job and handsome pay , whereas in CA you are 100% sure that you will get a job and salary of 70k+ atleast and I have taken classes of Module A (Although everyone told me that Mod A is very much easy ) and it didn't seem that much tough , you just have to manage your time effectively and take classes regularly and revise your lectures daily ....

- arsenal.gooner - 09-18-2011

well yes mod A is very easy but that doesnt mean people dont fail in mod A. as far as salary is concerned, even CA finalists have good worth. so yes, if you feel you have what it takes, then stick to it.

- zahid 13456 - 09-19-2011

well suggested arsenol,i do with you,TO me CA is easy till one is self committed and works according to his schedule....

- kamranACA - 09-21-2011

Refer to your e-mail carrying same query.

I believe arsenal.gooner has given you a very relevant suggestion. This is you who has to identify your appetite, aptitude and choice. Though CA is better and caries you to one of the world's premier and privileged network of professionals, yet, it is too demanding and challenging in comparison as well.

Assess yourself and take your own decision, you have already received the required advices.

Regards

- BILAL.SARDAR - 09-22-2011

@ Fuzzy

Dear decision is all yours. but what can i suggest is that do meet in person those who r doing CA and who have qualified CA then u vl be in a better position to decide what to do and what not to.

- A.A - 09-22-2011

Do istikhara if you are really confused-will show you the best way forward.Good luck!

- awaisaftab - 09-24-2011

It is most difficult to get admission in QAU for anyone but easy for those who got admission in QAU on quota basis. It was an old demand of citizen of Islamabad that quota system should be eliminated from universities of Islamabad. This make no sense to give an opportunity of students of whole Pakistan to get admission in QAT and allocating quota for the students of all provinces of Pakistan. Any how it will be matter of great pride for you to get admission in the university which is in the list of top hundred universities of the world.

On the other hand ICAP membership is also a prestigious professional position.

You have attended the classes of C.A so on the basis of this experience and on the basis of passing percentage you should make your decision. If you choose to do C.A then I think it no one cay certainly say that you will complete it in due time but the situation is totally different in case of BBA or MBA

- qryasser - 09-30-2011

I guess you must join BBA, you may CA after your graduation, in this way you can secure you future in case if you find problem in your exams of CA..

- Fuzzy_56 - 10-03-2011

Salam
Thanx 2 all for your kind advices .
I decided to join Chartered Accountancy as my teachers and relatives helped me in making this decision ... Now I m again stuck in a problem of taking Fast Track ( Mod A + b4 n b5 ) or only Mod A ? \

- Fuzzy_56 - 10-03-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by A.A</i>
<br />Do istikhara if you are really confused-will show you the best way forward.Good luck!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Main ne ye ishtikhara kia tha ke BBA karun ya nahi aur so gaya .... 2 3 jaga log kali kameez main nazar aye and ek jaga dekha ke 1 tchr kali kameez main hai aur wo white board pe kuch likh raha hai ... Is se ye matlab nikala ke BBA is bad 4 me , should go 4 CA ...

- Fuzzy_56 - 10-03-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by qryasser</i>
<br />I guess you must join BBA, you may CA after your graduation, in this way you can secure you future in case if you find problem in your exams of CA..

Hmmm Thanx .... agar main ne graduation karni hoti and uske baad CA main aana hota to b.com karta 2 saal main post graduate ... )

- Fuzzy_56 - 10-03-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BILAL.SARDAR</i>
<br />@ Fuzzy

Dear decision is all yours. but what can i suggest is that do meet in person those who r doing CA and who have qualified CA then u vl be in a better position to decide what to do and what not to.

FCA mere chacha hain aur AFF main partner hain .. wo to kehte hain ke CA karo ( Waise main ne unse kabhi baat nahi ki is baray main , abu ne hi ki hai P )