Accountancy Forum
Article ship in which firm.......seeking guidance - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Article ship in which firm.......seeking guidance (/showthread.php?tid=10608)

Article ship in which firm.......seeking guidance - Arabian - 11-18-2011

Sallam To all Of you.

I am Late from applying for articleship in firms,i have passed 3 subjects of D module in 1st attempt,now audit remains,

Now what should i do now?
i m applying for article ship in islamabad Firms,but they are saying that they already recruited trainees,

What should i do now..........

- aminahsan2002 - 11-26-2011

Have you applied in Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran Ashfaq Chartered Accountants, Office No. 12, 3rd Floor, Fazal Arcade, F-11 Markaz, Islamabad, Tel 051-2228138. Apply in this firm, this is a good firm.

- BILAL.SARDAR - 11-27-2011

Do give a visit to KPMG as thy frequently induct trainees.

Best of Luck.

- umer90 - 11-30-2011

Truth about NJMI KARACHI

They hired my friend after results when he still has left 4 papers , in interview people with lesser paper remaining also came but those *******s choose my friend only to use him and than throw him out eventually , they chose him coz they knew probabilty of him passing all the papers in next attempt is pretty low so they hire him of meager ammount of 4000 destroyed his precious time , the time he wud have rather used in preparing for his paperz he gave this precious time to this bull **** firm which i tell u is totally crap learning wise and than he approved one month leave before exams which they approved on condition that if they require him they will call him even in holidays and he agreed but when he went there after exams they just fired him

- Arabian - 12-01-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aminahsan2002</i>
<br />Have you applied in Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran Ashfaq Chartered Accountants, Office No. 12, 3rd Floor, Fazal Arcade, F-11 Markaz, Islamabad, Tel 051-2228138. Apply in this firm, this is a good firm.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
i have heard the name first time,let me if they have a vacancy.

- Arabian - 12-01-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BILAL.SARDAR</i>
<br />Do give a visit to KPMG as thy frequently induct trainees.

Best of Luck.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
i have heard that kpmg has a bad image of registering trainees late for approx six month ,is it true..........

- BILAL.SARDAR - 12-04-2011

@ arabian

They use to delay the registering articles for 3 months resulting in delay of 6 months in first attempt.

- umer90 - 12-05-2011

this is ridiculous , is it true

- BILAL.SARDAR - 12-06-2011

Unfortunately its true. The system of icap cannot improve until the partners of firms are the policy setters of ICAP.

RE: Article ship in which firm.......seeking guidance - yaseer1 - 06-14-2014

AoA to all .

dears I have done M.com in 2011 and having overall 10 year working experience in different field.allthough I am working in accounts department of a trading firm but not more confident so I want to join any Audit firm in evening / part time so that I got professional Accountancy experience as well as my job. Can any one help me to find a firm who offer this oppertunity in evening ,part time , in night or in holyday ? regards yaseerahmad@hotmail.com