Accountancy Forum
Dr. Aamir Liaqat - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Dr. Aamir Liaqat (/showthread.php?tid=1133)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- amuizz - 05-27-2005

what's makes Aamer Liaquat to lie?? why should he done this?

Ummat - The newspaper given proof dated 25,26 & 27 of May 2005.
If these proofs are all correct then he must resign from his seat of National Assembly.

- amuizz - 05-28-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by amuizz</i>
<br />what's makes Aamer Liaquat to lie?? why should he done this?

Ummat - The newspaper given proof dated 25,26,27 and 28 of May 2005.
If these proofs are all correct then he must resign from his seat of National Assembly.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- amuizz - 05-28-2005

yes, he has nothing to do with MAZAHABI AMOOR. The point you have mentioned is very important but the base of his stay is the Degree.
He doesnt have degree?? how come he is occupying the seat.. It is the President's job to take serious action against him. Govt personals are very calm and not doing anything to eliminate such a black sheep of the country.

- IRFAN IKHTIAR - 05-30-2005

assalamalekum,
that's my first time in here.i am from pakistan and currently i am living in australia for my studies.as every body must have read the article about amir liaquat(not DR.AMIR LIAQUAT)in ummat and if you havenot then got to this website www.ummat.com.pk.i think that amir liaquat is a very big hypocrate and a very dangerous person for the youth in pakistan(that's what i have decided after reading the comments of you guys)i don't actually know about his programme right know but when i was in pakistan once in his programme AALIM ONLINE he says that"wearing nail polish is alright" on the other hand every body knows that if you die wearing nail polish it has some chemicals in it that it will not come off and you have to be burried wearing that nail polish.now how many womens want to go in the grave wearing nail polish?second in his programme ALIM ONLINE he says something about shia's and after that it became a really big issue.and in his programme he always invites those religious people's which one has not even herad of them because no sensible religious person wants to go in his programme.i think that not even he should be banned form the t.v but he also should be punished for doing fraud in his degrees and misleading peoples from his poor understanding of ISLAM.and for the people who thinks that MMA is bunch of foolish MOULVI"S i totally disagree the.it is MMA who is serving the country many of you must have heard the name of NAIMATULLAH KHAN and for those who haven't he is the NAZIM of karachi and what he did is a true picture of patrotiasm and devotion to his country and it is MMA who not only strictly condemns what happened recently about our holy book in america but also arrange a world wide demonstration against it.

- IRFAN IKHTIAR - 05-30-2005

assalamalekum,
that's my first time in here.i am from pakistan and currently i am living in australia for my studies.as every body must have read the article about amir liaquat(not DR.AMIR LIAQUAT)in ummat and if you havenot then got to this website www.ummat.com.pk.i think that amir liaquat is a very big hypocrate and a very dangerous person for the youth in pakistan(that's what i have decided after reading the comments of you guys)i don't actually know about his programme right know but when i was in pakistan once in his programme AALIM ONLINE he says that"wearing nail polish is alright" on the other hand every body knows that if you die wearing nail polish it has some chemicals in it that it will not come off and you have to be burried wearing that nail polish.now how many womens want to go in the grave wearing nail polish?second in his programme ALIM ONLINE he says something about shia's and after that it became a really big issue.and in his programme he always invites those religious people's which one has not even herad of them because no sensible religious person wants to go in his programme.i think that not even he should be banned form the t.v but he also should be punished for doing fraud in his degrees and misleading peoples from his poor understanding of ISLAM.and for the people who thinks that MMA is bunch of foolish MOULVI"S i totally disagree the.it is MMA who is serving the country many of you must have heard the name of NAIMATULLAH KHAN and for those who haven't he is the NAZIM of karachi and what he did is a true picture of patrotiasm and devotion to his country and it is MMA who not only strictly condemns what happened recently about our holy book in america but also arrange a world wide demonstration against it.

- khurram_afzal - 05-31-2005

ASSALAM-u-ALIEKUM

I AM not 100% but 200% agree with the IRFAN IKHTIAR as Amir Liaquat is way who is leading for secularism. He should be really not eligible for the current seat.

- amuizz - 06-01-2005

10000% agree that He's not eligible for the seat he is currently occupying.

- Goodman - 06-01-2005

I dont know the Dr. very well, but listening to him does lead to think that his style is artificial. Persons with such style are like an empty pan which makes lots of sound with a spoon in it as compared to a pan which is full of food.

The president has given loads of gifts (tohfas) to us and i believe he is one of them. President himself is a good person, I wish Allah also give him the wisdom to be a political decision makes rather than a managerial decision maker. As far as Dr. liaqat is concerned May Allah help him back to his cage sooner rather than later becuse thats where he can be best kept. His programe (alim online) is very very confusing and may lead to confusing conceptions amongst viewers.

- amuizz - 06-01-2005

I totally agree with you ( goodman )

Yes, the president should take the decission as early as possible and make all of us free from him.

I personally feel that he ( Amir Liaquat ) should resign himself else he would be forcefuly made to resign from his seat and that would be shameful.

- taabi - 06-20-2005

Where is president? what he is doing? where is ummat.com.pk? why no further news no further informations on amir liaqut's case?
i don't like this person who is trying to modernise Islam...

Where there is a will there is a way