Accountancy Forum
XBRL - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: XBRL (/showthread.php?tid=1169)

XBRL - idreesdurrani - 10-01-2004

Salam 2 all

Heard much abt XBRL these days.....i wud like 2 know more abt the concept...this is what i know abt it- some kindda digital reporting approach

XBRL, eXtensible Business Reporting Language....provides an identifying tag for each individual item of data. This is computer readable. For example, company net profit has its own unique tag.
These XBRL tags enable automated processing of business information by computer software, cutting out laborious and costly processes of manual re-entry and comparison. Computers can treat XBRL data "intelligently" they can recognise the information in a XBRL document, select it, analyse it, store it, exchange it with other computers and present it automatically in a variety of ways for users. XBRL greatly increases the speed of handling of financial data, reduces the chance of error and permits automatic checking of information.
Companies can use XBRL to save costs and streamline their processes for collecting and reporting financial information.<font face='Book Antiqua'></font id='Book Antiqua'><font size=4></font id=size4><font color=blue></font id=blue>

Idrees

- SalmanShehzad - 10-20-2004

Dear,

How ru doing.. I hope ur enjoying life. Kindly visit www.xbrl.org/Home/ there u will find all the information u need for XBRL.
I hope the above link will solve all ur issues

Thank and Regards
Salman Shehzad

Thanks and Regards

Salman Shehzad
Lecturer
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University,
Islamabad Campus.
Phone 92-51-111-87-87-87 Ext 115
Mobile 92-303-7777237
www.jinnah.edu.pk

- idreesdurrani - 10-20-2004

Thank u Mr. Salman for the link

<font face='Book Antiqua'></font id='Book Antiqua'><font size=5></font id=size5><font color=purple></font id=purple><font color=blue></font id=blue><font color=beige></font id=beige><font color=brown></font id=brown><font color=teal></font id=teal><font color=brown></font id=brown><font color=beige></font id=beige><font color=blue></font id=blue>

Idrees

- SalmanShehzad - 10-20-2004

AOA
Dear idreesdurrani
How ru doing...
and no need to say thanks if i have some information i will love to share with all. because in that manner it will ne utilized and i also leran more in this fassion
Take care

Thanks and Regards

Salman Shehzad
Lecturer
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University,
Islamabad Campus.
Phone 92-51-111-87-87-87 Ext 115
Mobile 92-303-7777237
www.jinnah.edu.pk

- XBRL - 10-22-2004

its nice to see ppl talking abt me....

Lol

- idreesdurrani - 10-23-2004

Well Good name Mr. XBRL

U r sooo popular. well wud u like to tell us more abt urself i mean XBRL????<font face='Century Gothic'></font id='Century Gothic'><font size=4></font id=size4><font color=navy></font id=navy><font color=maroon></font id=maroon><font color=limegreen></font id=limegreen><font color=maroon></font id=maroon><font color=navy></font id=navy>

Idrees

- n/a6 - 12-27-2004

Probably XBRL is annoyed . As u r in ur quest to know abt him ie XBRL