Accountancy Forum
CA c module - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: CA c module (/showthread.php?tid=1172)

CA c module - madeeha - 10-03-2004

anybody can tell me syallabus of c module accounting

- Ali Akbar - 10-03-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
anybody can tell me syallabus of c module accounting
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

- Ali Akbar - 10-03-2004

[quote]
Course of module C's Accounting, comprises
(i) IAS 2,7,8,10,11,16,17,23,37,38
(ii) IAS 1 & 4th schedule of companies ordinance.
(for preparation of Financial Statements of Companies)

(iii)Ratios (Interpretation of Financial Statements)
(iv) Amalgamation of partnership firms & conversion of partnership
into Ltd Company.

In my opnion course of accounting of module C is shorter and easier than module B's.

- abdulmajid - 10-04-2004

Well, I do agree that topic wise syllabus is much shorter (than B4), but each topic requires thorough understanding; and it's not that easy to get full command over "companies final accounts" and other subjects like lease accounting,amalgamation of firms and a few of those IAS. But that's what CA is all about; tough, very much hard work and extensive knowledge.

- Imran - 10-06-2004

For example you can see the paper of this attempt. Although the paper looks so easier as compared to papers of previous attempt but infact it was not as easier ...........
Imran

imran

- Ali Akbar - 10-07-2004

yah abdulmajid i do agree with you that accounting of module C, requires thorough understanding,that is what ICAP is looking for. By the word 'easier' i didnt mean that Financial Accounting is a piece of cake. For good understanding you should have a good teacher, when i was in module C, we had a Gold Medalist teacher, so thats why the course was not a difficult for us. As you said that paper of this attempt is not as easy as it looks. So you tell me, have u seen such an easy question of final accounts in the history. Have you seen such an easy question of IAS 8 with 20 marks, where it should have been allocated 12 marks. Have you seen such an easy question of partnership with 20 marks. I took exam of that attempt thats why i m saying, and i m sure that i will inshallah qualify it.

- Ali Akbar - 10-07-2004

yah abdulmajid i do agree with you that accounting of module C, requires thorough understanding,that is what ICAP is looking for. By the word 'easier' i didnt mean that Financial Accounting is a piece of cake. For good understanding you should have a good teacher, when i was in module C, we had a Gold Medalist teacher, so thats why the course was not a difficult for us. As you said that paper of this attempt is not as easy as it looks. So you tell me, have u seen such an easy question of final accounts in the history. Have you seen such an easy question of IAS 8 with 20 marks, where it should have been allocated 12 marks. Have you seen such an easy question of partnership with 20 marks. I took exam of that attempt thats why i m saying, and i m sure that i will inshallah qualify it.

- abdulmajid - 10-08-2004

ali akbar! i think u are mixing "my name" and ideas of imran. I never said that paer of this attemp looked "easier". i am quoting you <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> As you said that paper of this attempt is not as easy as it looks. So you tell me, have u seen such an easy question of final accounts in the history.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

- Imran - 10-08-2004

Ali akbar plz do tell me about your result of this attempt. I think dont you know that how harder is to pass easy paper.Hope that you will get a huge experience this time.

And dont aim any thing high in this field as you are mentioning that you will be get cleared in this attempt. I always consider myself passed after exams but the result is not according to my expectations.
Also i aimed to be a trainee of AF Fergusons but now i am in the firm................... so on. But one thing again that do write here some thing after 5th of november.

imran

- irfanahmedmeer - 10-08-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Ali akbar plz do tell me about your result of this attempt. I think dont you know that how harder is to pass easy paper.Hope that you will get a huge experience this time.

And dont aim any thing high in this field as you are mentioning that you will be get cleared in this attempt. I always consider myself passed after exams but the result is not according to my expectations.
Also i aimed to be a trainee of AF Fergusons but now i am in the firm................... so on. But one thing again that do write here some thing after 5th of november.

imran
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Its not neacary that a person should go to exam all gloomy. Peaple who think that they can do and will do usually do it. I know a person should not be overconfident about any exams but he should be confident that he has made enough effort that he justifies passing (Whether he actually does it or not is another matter). Most of the peaple I have talked who have passed many difficult exams usually were the confident ones. Every will be confident after giving a good paper while only those peaple will be confident before papers who have prepared for it

Further never say to any body do write after a certain date (Presumably exams or result date) it implies that you think that they will not be able to do it.

Good luck to you all in this and all other exams in life

Irfan

- Imran - 10-09-2004

Actualy i dont thing so but i was trying to make it clear that it is much difficult to pass easy paper as compared with the tough one. By the way i agree with you Mr irfan.
Regards

imran

- Ali Akbar - 10-09-2004

Mr Imran, one thing i would like to share with you that our teacher always says that dont listen to discouraged students, they are the students who disrupt the image of ICAP, by saying the words that ICAP always fails the students intentionally. You are advised to read the comments of examiners after the results. As far as my result is concerned i will inshallah paste my message after result. By the way result will be announced on November 3 rather than November 5, and i have listen from the reliable sources that result is expected on October 30. Another thing i would like to share woth you, that ICAP may by mistake pass any student, but they cannot fail any student by mistake...these are the words of a very reliable personality. Plz dont percieve others in terms of your abilities and past experience. You are required to reshape your strategy for passing the exams according to the requirments of ICAP. I m saying these words on behalf of member of ICAP.