Accountancy Forum
Inernship or training required - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Inernship or training required (/showthread.php?tid=1301)

Inernship or training required - nasir3718 - 11-23-2004

I need accounts training or intership so if any one knows about any firm which offers training or internship so please let me know.

regard
Nasir

- Pracs - 11-23-2004

I think you will have to put in a little more effort than that, if you are interested for an 'internee position' with an accouting firm I would recommend you to visit some of these in your city. A list of registered accounting firms can be downloaded from ICAP's official website

www.icap.org.pk

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311

- maani - 11-29-2004

just connect the icap website

Ace

- ali4u3 - 11-30-2004

go to ...
www.icap.org.pk
from here u'll find the address of firms ...go to the firms office and drop ur CV there thay will call u for an interview...

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.

- Mr. Whappaaaa - 12-01-2004

[quoteI think you will have to put in a little more effort than that, if you are interested for an 'internee position' with an accouting firm I would recommend you to visit some of these in your city. A list of registered accounting firms can be downloaded from ICAP's official website <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>from here u'll find the address of firms ...go to the firms office and drop ur CV there thay will call u for an interview...[/quote]

plzz dear give me the real path of that site.. I have searched but unable to find the real address that where the firm's name and addresses are..???

ASIF ALI

- Mr. Whappaaaa - 12-01-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I think you will have to put in a little more effort than that, if you are interested for an 'internee position' with an accouting firm I would recommend you to visit some of these in your city. A list of registered accounting firms can be downloaded from ICAP's official website<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>from here u'll find the address of firms ...go to the firms office and drop ur CV there thay will call u for an interview...<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

plzz dear give me the real path of that site i have searched but unable to find the address

ASIF ALI

- maani - 12-01-2004

first u have to find a "pawa"...then u can do internship in a good firm

Ace

- ali4u3 - 12-01-2004

nasir ..mai nay app ko email ker di hai list...firms ki with address app check ker lo plz

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.

- Sarfaraz - 12-06-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
first u have to find a "pawa"...then u can do internship in a good firm

Ace
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662

- n/a5 - 12-09-2004

www.icap.org.pk

HEART BEATS ( try try again )