Accountancy Forum
HeLP pLzzzzz.......My CarRiER nEEds UUUUUUUUU - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: HeLP pLzzzzz.......My CarRiER nEEds UUUUUUUUU (/showthread.php?tid=1327)

HeLP pLzzzzz.......My CarRiER nEEds UUUUUUUUU - sohana - 11-29-2004

hi
hello to all
well i wana help .......a help which will decide my future...so plz answer me
i have done fsc in pre medical with 860 marks but coulnd got admission in any medical college u know its tough so now i want to join ca/acca anything
so anyone there to answer me that should i join this line or not it will now difficult for me to join accountancy ..having no any backgroung of accouts..i have done good job by taking maths upto matric n than in fsc though i havent take maths but u know in physics n chemistry half is maths n half is theory
my question is join karo ka na..kia ya ab difficult ho ga mera leeya?
and what to take ca or acca.....i want to take that which sounds more job opportuinites......plz helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

and which is the most difficult module of ca..........

i am from lahore..also tell me which accadmey should i join.skans/caps/pac...or wht u say ....
n if we done ca in 7-8 years instead of 6 years ....will it affect job or on salary....
well whts the least salary of fresh ca n of acca ...
whats the scope of ca in future n of acca .........will it rol jaien ga like eng or med
tell me plz its the question of my carrier.......
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<b></b><font size=4></font id=size4><font color=pink></font id=pink><font face='Trebuchet MS'></font id='Trebuchet MS'><font face='Script MT Bold'></font id='Script MT Bold'><font face='Trebuchet MS'></font id='Trebuchet MS'><font face='Times New Roman'></font id='Times New Roman'>

- FAK - 11-29-2004

Relax buddy the answers are coming

Fahad A Khan

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

"Nothing is impossible b`coz impossible says itself I M POSSIBLE"

- maani - 11-29-2004

hi,
consistency is required in CA...if u joins it once u should complete it...otherwise u will get nothing...but u will get more than ur expectations after completing it...it dosen't matter that u have completed it in 5 years or 10 years...starting salary will range from 20000 to 30000...but increments are almost vertical...
ratta is not allowed here...so concepts are the only thing...if u think that ur maths is good then u can be a good accountant...only basic mathematics is required...one more thing ACCA is equivalent to CA inter...so its time to make the decision...its really much more field than medical or engineering...

Ace

- Mr. Whappaaaa - 11-29-2004

YES DEAR SOHANA

ACCA & CA both are the most prestigious professional field, if u realy serious to join that field then firstly u have to become a MATERIALISTIC MIND PERSON. Accounts and finance field have become an evergreen field .if u talking about that whether it would be suitable for me or not... then i must say u that if ur mathematics is sufficient strong then u are able to join that field but RATTA is not adequate for it .... it is based on logic and concept...as far as choice is concerned then i like to advice u that u should join ACCA (although i am not saying that u should not join CA ) because ACCA lightly easy than CA but realyy CA is very tough tough tough .( Otherwise tell the other members, its my advice)

ASIF ALI

- aahad - 11-30-2004

salam
i suggest u that not to come inthis field bcoz ur background is totally from medical try karo yaar kahi to admission mil hi jaye ga.

- sajjad_dar2000 - 11-30-2004

Hi Sohana

If you interested in accountancy then I would suggest you to go for CAT first (if you want to do ACCA) and then ACCA.

As for as accountancy background is concern, there is no need to have accounts knowledge to start accountancy. When you will start accountancy you would learn basic ABC of accountancy first. As you told that you are good in math therefore it shouldn’t be problem for you in accounting because only basic mathematics is required...

When I joined accountancy (AAT) I was only FA (I studied math only in matric but I secured 97% marks in math and it was my favorite subject) and was very excited. When first time I attend the class, I could not understand a single word. In addition mostly people were B.com qualified in the class which makes me more excited. After some time I found Accountancy an interesting subject and I passed my AAT exams in first attempt and my other class fellow (B.Com Qualified) could not pass in first attempt. I would like to mention that in AAT passing mark rate is 80% and in CAT 40%.

And I agreed with mani.....ratta doesnt work in accountancy

Sajjad Dar

- syedhassan - 12-01-2004

hi there....
the fact that RATTA doesnt work is often wrong also...
as, in subjects like LAW.. ratta is a powerful tool...
but after you understand the whole thing well enough.....
and then you can well-allocate your mind knowledge....
regards...
syedhassan..

ACCA

- ca - 12-14-2004

skans ma jaoo

- maani - 12-17-2004

yaar Syed Hassan kon kehta hai k Law requires "Ratta"...
atleast I passed that "Law" without ratta...

Ace