Accountancy Forum
PAK-AUS series - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: PAK-AUS series (/showthread.php?tid=1415)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- bilal azhar - 01-28-2005

Pakistan won the vB series in 97-98 under the captaincy of wasim akram.The team participating in that series were Australia,west indies and us.Pakistan beat australia in 3 of the 4 league matches.They also won the first two finals against west indies.surely this is not a Tuka.

bilal

- bilal azhar - 01-31-2005

And finally after 2 months we get our first victory against australia.Lets hope we win against west indies and qualify for the finals.

bilal

- maani - 01-31-2005

Hi Bilal,
yaar plz tell me about "points" situation in the series...and how W.indies had more points than Pk before yesterday's win...

Ace

- bilal azhar - 01-31-2005

West indies had beaten pakistan in one game and they drew a game with west indies due to rain and they also saved a bonus point against their lose from pakistan.so they have 5+3+1=9 points.

Pakistan have won two matches and they have also saved two bonus points against australia and west indies.so they have 5+5+1+1=12 points.

SO it is quite obvious that the team who win in the next match will qualify for the finals.

bilal

- maani - 01-31-2005

so today's win donot have any impact on the coming match...

Ace

- TSAian - 01-31-2005

ya maani u r rite......

well anywayz.. lets keep fingers crossed for the upcoming match

- bilal azhar - 02-03-2005

The big finals are about to start yesterday.I think considering out present form we should win atleast one of the finals.if we happen to win one from the first two finals then who knows what will happen in the third one.IN one day cricket u never know.LOok what happened to s.africa today.They failed to chase three runs from six balls with five wickets in hand.

bilal

- ali zeeshan - 02-05-2005

That's disgusting

ATLAST THE AUSTRALIAN UMPIRE WINS THE MATCH.

Icc should do something this umpire has not done that first time i remember Steve Davis was the umpire way back in 1999 AU and Pak test series in which he gives 5 pakistani players out which was actully notout and then he never give any LBW of the australians and australia wins that test match at the end. And no action was taken against that umpire.

- bilal azhar - 02-06-2005

Today will be the end of the VB series.i think the best chance available to pakistan was in the 1st final where they failed to chase just 237 runs.
Australi will be without any pressure and full of confidence.i think aj humara bowlers ko koob mar pare ge.

bilal

- ali zeeshan - 02-06-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilal azhar</i>
<br />Today will be the end of the VB series.i think the best chance available to pakistan was in the 1st final where they failed to chase just 237 runs.
Australi will be without any pressure and full of confidence.i think aj humara bowlers ko koob mar pare ge.

bilal
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Your prediction fails today
pakistanis boweld brilenty today but the bad descion of Rode Cruzten was a blunder for paki team and Gilchrist hammerd every where. but still there was a good chance of winning the match but the batting of paki was very bad lower then every standard.

-------------------------
"You say you hate me,And i know that it is true,But why cant i stop thinking of you"

- bilal azhar - 02-07-2005

Ali i did not see the match today.i heard on Tv that pak has appealed ot icc for bad umpiring decisions.could u please tell me how many wrong decisions were made today and the unlucky players.

And by the way my main prediction was absolutely right.U can see "Today will be the end of Vb series" and it is the end.

bilal

- ali zeeshan - 02-07-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilal azhar</i>
<br />Ali i did not see the match today.i heard on Tv that pak has appealed ot icc for bad umpiring decisions.could u please tell me how many wrong decisions were made today and the unlucky players.

And by the way my main prediction was absolutely right.U can see "Today will be the end of Vb series" and it is the end.

bilal
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">well in 2nd final again Rana bowld a good delivery on which Gilchrist was plum out but them umpire dennied.
Well when pakistan was playing same but not as close as it was on the bowling of Rana LBW was given to Mecgrath and Gillespie.
Which makes the difference but on the whole pakistan played badly specialy middled and opners were totly failed except Youhana and Razaq

-------------------------
"You say you hate me,And i know that it is true,But why cant i stop thinking of you"

- bilal azhar - 02-09-2005

After a poor tour of australi pakistani team comes back home today.NOW the big tour of india will begin shortly.That is a big tour.we can bear the loss from australia but not from india.
One good thing that austrlian tour has done to pakistan is that we will begin the tour mentally very strong after playing hard cricket in australia.Although we lost in australia but this tour will help us a great deal in india.

Now about the series in india.i think that pak will insallah take its revenge in india this year.IF we get the composition of our team rigth we will insallah beat india in india and stunned their crowd.
My prediction of indian tour is that pakistan will win the test series by 2-1 and one day series by 3-2.

bilal

- syedhassan - 02-09-2005

hi all...
sure it looks like a BARTER TRADE OF BOTH THE SERIES...(INDIA vs PAK)
now lets see, how close can we predict...!!!
cheers........
syedhassan..

ACCA

- bilal azhar - 02-10-2005

i dont think that it is a barter trade.india played well in the last series and won.since then we have beaten them in four(4) consecutive one day matches quite easily.so it is quite clear that we have quite clear advantage particularly in one day matches.Also without Tendulkar india is half the side.

bilal