Accountancy Forum
PAK-AUS series - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: PAK-AUS series (/showthread.php?tid=1415)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- CBPian - 12-20-2004

I agree, as long as ppl are assured of their position in the team they will take it casually.
It is also a captain's fault.. this team need captain like imran or waseem who'd make them work.. inzimam is too docile to be a captain.
.. ppl alway blame shoaib, who though I believe is not suited to the side, still tries to give his best (see the runs made and wickets taken)

- yasirpervaiz - 12-20-2004

Assalam o Alaikum ,
Hey guys remember, its only the players who go to counties and give extraordinry performances overthere and poorer perfs . for the national side critising tht there is too much of cricket thez daz.
One wonders tht spendin a whole damn season for some quids in UK and getting injuries in national matches is quite patriotic ... LOLz...
Hey does any one knoe palyers pay taxes to wat extent being proud representatives of Pak ? And who does their accountability , Asset managment and wealth decleration ? Must hav been a mystery ?

- maani - 12-20-2004

hi...
who should be the captain after Inzamam...atleast in the current team there is no "captain"...

Ace

- bilal azhar - 12-21-2004

i think the way Miandad is critcising the team and coach we shall ask him to come back from retirement and plead him to captain the side.
when he was the coach we lost to india for the first time in our history and team members said that he is a very greedy man and can do anything for money.i think now that he is not a captain he should keep his mouth shut.

bilal

- maani - 12-22-2004

ussay coaching se bhi issi liye farigh karwaya gaya tha...coz he was demanding double coaching fee...

Ace

- bilal azhar - 12-24-2004

and now shoaib akhtar has refused the shorten his run up despite being asked several times by bob woolmer,inzamam,imran khan and now glen mcgrath of australia.what can a coach do if a player dont listen to him.
i think pcb should sack woolmer and inzamam. in this way we can save millions of rupees paid to woolmer every month.
we should play without a captain and a coach.every body should do what he wants.
and lastly can a plane takes of without a run up?

bilal

- maani - 12-24-2004

yaar I agree with the suggestion of playing withour a coach...coz Pk team has played the 1999 worldcup without a coach...but playing without a captain is an impossible thing...haan lakin Inzamam as a captain is almost the same thing as the PK team is playing without a captain...

Ace

- maani - 12-25-2004

second test is going to start tomorrow...letz hope for better...

Ace

- Azeem Shah Khan - 12-25-2004

a 3-0 series victory with 2 inningd defeat is the expected result. it is not a rainy season in Australia that can change the expectations.

lets hope for the best - as we always do

regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."

- bilal azhar - 12-26-2004

yes tomorrow is the second day and the only hope for pakistan inzamam is out of the test series due to back problem.we lost the first test by 491 runs. one wonders what will be the margin of second loss.
and lastly hopeing for the best is hope against hope.

bilal

- maani - 12-26-2004

na yaar azeem aisay tou na kaho...they have done good today...letz hope for better tomorrow

Ace

- n/a6 - 12-26-2004

yes Pak played queit well today. scoring 318 runs withj major contribution from Salman Butt 80-- poor chap run out-- younis Khan proved a mark with 87 and youhana showed his class by 111.

Now razzaq and Akmal are palying. Lets hope for the best.

- Azeem Shah Khan - 12-27-2004

i made my comments prior the match.

Australians are known for their fight back and anything short of 450-500 runs won't put Pakistan in the commanding position.

lets see what happens

regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."

- n/a6 - 12-27-2004

Of course u r right but Cricket Is By chance

- Azeem Shah Khan - 12-27-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> Cricket Is By chance<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

i m afraid Gambling is by chance, cricket is by skill.

regards