Accountancy Forum
PAK-AUS series - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: PAK-AUS series (/showthread.php?tid=1415)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- saki - 01-07-2005

well
pak will eat aus in more than half of matches
shart lagat ha koi

- bilal azhar - 01-07-2005

well saki pak will play aus in 3 league matches and hopefully 3 finals.it means,according to u, out of 6 matches they will win 4 matches.
Saki,u are hoping for a miracle and i already said miracles dont happen these days.If pakistan plays extremely well they will win at the most 2 matches.
i am ready to bet and my bet is
"IF pakistan wins 4 matches against australia i will stop making posts on this forum and if not, what will u do".

bilal

- saki - 01-07-2005

well if there r 3 matches before final than
pak will win 2
if that happens u have to post 100 posts i mean every post will be a new topic
no matter if it have a single word
if that not happen i will do that,that u now say/......but shouldnt be more hard than me bye

- bilal azhar - 01-08-2005

it depends on the coditions.if there are three matches then pak should win two and if six then four.what ever happens i bit with u that pak will not win more than half of there matches.if they win i will send 100 post and if it does not happen u will have to do the same as me.
agreed?
DO u remember what is happening with maani and swalat?

bilal

- saki - 01-08-2005

i am only talking abt matches before final not 3 finals

who knows pak loose all of its matches from WESTINDIES
if pak won 3-1 than done....
if u not aggree still than say

n what happens with them
kiddnaped or wht happen

- bilal azhar - 01-08-2005

ur reply indicates that u know yourseleve that pak can never beat aus in 4 matches out of 6.if that happens i think it will be the biggest achievement after the world cup win.
my bet is conditional on the happening of events.if pak goes through to the finals then 4 out of 6 and if not then 2 out of 3.
Agreed or not.just answer me in yes or no.

bilal

- saki - 01-08-2005

no

- bilal azhar - 01-09-2005

as u wish.

bilal

- saki - 01-09-2005

if u only talk abt 3 matches before final then i am ready i cant be with pak in finals
wht u say
ya or na

i still believe that pakistan will not win 2 out of 3.But the bet of 100 posts is not appropriate.i does not matter whether i win or loss but the members of this forum will start abusing both of us.u can see what happened with mani and swalat.
A substitute bet is that if i win u will have to admit that i posses better cricketing knowledge than u and if u win i will do the same.
Agreed or not?

bilal

- saki - 01-09-2005

hmmm
ya kia bat howe
wo to ma abi man lata ho ka i have less knowledge than u abt cricket
hmmm
ok last deal if anyone loose he will post only 1 post in which he will rite 10 bad things apna he bara ma ok?

ok agreed

bilal

- yasirpervaiz - 01-11-2005

really funny hoe Pak lost da series .... with Big inzi takin all thoz highly inspirin decions , abby razzy feelin too weeeeeeeaaakooooo to playyy ....
Hay hav anythin heard abt Sheryar hatao team bachaooo !!!!
Crazy ........

- maani - 01-11-2005

What about the match yesterday played between Asian 11 and the World 11...
That just shows a decline of quality cricket in Asian Countries...

Ace

- sohana - 01-12-2005

GILCRIST
SEHWAG
INZAMAM
FLINTOF
SHOAIB MALIK
STEVE WAUGH
LARA
S.AKTHAR
IRFAN PATHAN
WARNE