Accountancy Forum
HELP me about ACCA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: HELP me about ACCA (/showthread.php?tid=1455)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- Pracs - 08-02-2005

Yeah but how many people can make it to the ivy league ? not me, not in this life time .. tcch tcch

- turithegreat - 08-11-2005

hi...ACCA is a UK qualification...so no concept of ACCA from PK...it has 3 parts...3 papers in Part 1, 6 papers in Part 2 and 5 Papers in Part 3...if u pass the papers continuously u will complete ACCA in 2.5 years...(exam held every 6 months)...u can attempt the exams after registration with ACCA...prepration for exams can be done privately or u can join a college like skans or pac...for registration and further information use this link...
http//www.accaglobal.com/email_returnable_forms/request_info_bypost

use this link...give ur complete proper address...u ll get the information pack...

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>

- vicawo - 08-13-2005

Is anybody interested in selling CISA Review Manual 2005? I will be glad to get a used copy for my december 2005 exam. Am also interested in the CD-ROM for practice

- Raz_the_great - 08-14-2005

assalam alaikum all people.
h r u all ppl?.i want to know al information about ACCA.plz Mr turithegreat can u adme in my msn id plz i want many information about u about CA.my msn id is rehana_7506@hotmail.com.
thanx
regards from
rehana

- Eddy_Gordo - 08-14-2005

<font face="Georgia"></font id="Georgia"><font color="navy"></font id="navy">Happy independence day and Salam Alaikumz to all of you,
Hope you all'd be fine, I'm 'Eddy' from 'somewhere', age 17, doing FSC part-2 means in 12th grade, well what I want to ask is err prolly not related to this topic but who cares, hmm I'm standing on a turning point from where I should decide now what to do in future whether select ACCA for doing CA or directly CA, I don't have an extensive knowledge about both of these fields but I'm very much eager to know. One of my friend on net, he's doing ACCA, told me that we can do CA after when we're done with ACCA, like there're total 6 modules in C.A, if we do ACCA out 4 modules will be exempted, and 2 modules will be left and after that when we're done with 2 modules, we'll have a C.A degree. To make it brief, kindly reply me whether whatsoever i know is right or not?, and doing ACCA'll be better than doing C.A directly?, as C.A contains total of 6 modules and through ACCA, only in 5 years we get the C.A degree. Which way should I adopt?, and What preference is given in Pakistan?, as I'm not in Pakistan anyways. And yea I don't care and don't have that thinking that this stuff is difficult to do or something, I just don't abandon.
I shall be indebted of you if you may respond.
Regards,
Eddy.

- »¦-¦|a(v)Øo|Ы™ -

- ibrishah - 08-15-2005

A list of colleges is avaolable at www.accaglobal.com. there are three levels of ACCA.
the difference between CA and ACCA is like difference betwen MBBS and MD.

Ibri

- Eddy_Gordo - 08-16-2005

<font face="Georgia"><font color="navy">Salam Alaikumz to all of you,
This'd be my 2nd reply as I didn't get an appropriate answer in the first place.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I'm 'Eddy' from 'somewhere', age 17, doing FSC part-2 means in 12th grade, well what I want to ask is err prolly not related to this topic but who cares, hmm I'm standing on a turning point from where I should decide now what to do in future whether select ACCA for doing CA or directly CA, I don't have an extensive knowledge about both of these fields but I'm very much eager to know. One of my friend on net, he's doing ACCA, told me that we can do CA after when we're done with ACCA, like there're total 6 modules in C.A, if we do ACCA out 4 modules will be exempted, and 2 modules will be left and after that when we're done with 2 modules, we'll have a C.A degree. To make it brief, kindly reply me whether whatsoever i know is right or not?, and doing ACCA'll be better than doing C.A directly?, as C.A contains total of 6 modules and through ACCA, only in 5 years we get the C.A degree. Which way should I adopt?, and What preference is given in Pakistan?, as I'm not in Pakistan anyways.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> Well I didn't study A/O levels, and err I saw it somewhere that to get suited for any vacancy in Pak we should got B.Com's degree, like this one http://http//pakistan.accaglobal.com/pakistan/vacancies?session=fffffffeffffffff0a01213942fe4f10291fe0462713bdad78680e47cf3ed015
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Qualification Passed CAT Examinations of ACCA or Part 1 of the ACCA Professional Examinations not more than two years before date of application for training along with B.Com/A Level.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
And the last question as I've been through almost every page of this topic why am I getting the image that ACCA is a risky work to do?. Please do reply.
I shall be thankful.
Regards,
Eddy.</font id="navy"></font id="Georgia">

- »¦-¦|a(v)Øo|Ы™ -
"khulay khao - nangay nahao"

- ahmar_k - 08-22-2005

acca is good qualification u should get it

- ahmar_k - 08-22-2005

hello buddy!

- ahmar_k - 08-22-2005

hi

- ahmar_k - 08-22-2005

My dear friend waqas now i can understand your feelings. you are a commerace graduate now you should take your own decesion we are going to establish a modern and educated sociecty.commerace is being used in many faculties of human activity. i am also graduate in arts now i am doing acca i have cleared my 1st level. acca consist if 3 level. and based on 14 paper professionaly tough.acca is very easy degree comparetively ca of icap but its expensive could you afford it .if yes then there is no borter for you.there is no need for you that you would go to abroad something uk now in pakistan many professional teachers who trained student for preparing exam. there is nothing any course differance b/w acca ca yah a two subjects are differ along to acca these are advance texation and corporate law if you have asked any query then you can read me and contact me as soon as possible your friend ahmar khaliq

- Eddy_Gordo - 08-23-2005

<font face="Georgia">Salam Ahmad,
Dear, it's good to know that you're doing ACCA, and passed your 1st level, I will ask briefly, can we do C.A when we're done with ACCA?, and is there any merit required to get admission in any institute that provides C.A study?, If there's some merit required please do mention how much should we score to get admission.
I shall be thankful.
May God bless you.
Stay safe.
Regards,
Eddy.
</font id="Georgia">

•·.·ShêzådãH·.·•™
"khulay khao - nangay nahao"

- teacher2000 - 08-27-2005

mujhe to koi jawab hi nahi deta ( i don't have academic backgroudn and i am planning to join ACCA as a mature level. do you think dat is enough for my resume to attract employers ? is it a qualification ?

- Pracs - 08-27-2005

Yes teacher2000, I think having passed all ACCA papers equate you to the level of Exam questions that may be expected of a student of Masters degree in the UK. Let me also tell you that ACCA on request issues a letter of equivalance to a UK Masters, that clearly states that the level of course material and exams in the ACCA final exams are those equal to a UK Masters exam. So be assured that despite not having a tertiary degree; a Bachelors or a Masters your academic qualifications will be at par to any other Uni Graduate.

Employers will be attracted partly due to your Academic qualifications and partly due to the level and kind of experience that you bring around. Remembers to Employers your ACCA (or for that matter any other degree) is only an admission ticket, what you do and what your performance is going to be, is some thing that the employer will be interested in. Hope this answers your question.

- sacredsinner - 09-05-2005

well i suggest itz betta f'er u to opt for a levels ... a yr ago...
i was in da same consequence... i mean i had da same options
cat or alevels... dou a levels takes n xtra yr.. buh datz enuff to confront wat u gain...