Accountancy Forum
admission procedure - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: admission procedure (/showthread.php?tid=1504)

admission procedure - nabeela - 01-02-2005

i have recently donr fsc pre-medical......tell me how to apply for admission .....n wat about the institutes in islamabad coz i live in isb .........

nabeela

- n/a5 - 01-02-2005

You want to take admission in? If you want to take admission in CA

List of Registered Accounting Education Tutors (RAETs)
---------------------
1.SKANS School of Accountancy, Islamabad
H # 68, F-7/4
Nazim ud Din Road
Islamabad
Ph 051- 2879777, 2879888

2.College of Financial & Management Sciences (CFMS)
Faiz Ahmed Faiz Road, H-8/4
Islamabad

3.National College of Business & Management Sciences (NCBMS)
14-H, F/8, Markaz
Islamabad
Ph 051-2853364, 2263807, 2254925 Fax 2853362
E-mail ncbms@apollo.net.pk

4.College of Accountancy (COA)
208 Dosal Plaza, W-47
Jinnah Avenue Blue Area
Islamabad
Ph 051-2827734
E-mail sshaikh@coac.sdupk.undp.org
Ph 051-4435230
------------------------------
There will be six Modules namely A, B, C, D, E & F.
Foundation and Intermediate Level examinations are held in March and September each year and are called spring and autumn examinations respectively.
Professional Level examinations are held in June and December each year and are called summer and winter examinations respectively.
Each module will consist of three papers with the exception of Module D, E & F which will have four papers;
Papers passed will be retained as per rules of progression provided referral level marks have been achieved in all the remaining papers of the module
The entry stream to this course will be as follows
‘A’ Level (at least two passes with minimum Grade E
Higher Secondary School Certificate/Intermediate in Science, Commerce or Arts with
a minimum of 45% marks.
Graduate of any discipline
Candidate who has been unsuccessful in the direct Foundation Examination (taken
privately as per scheme).
Other candidates having equivalent qualifications recognized by the ICAP.
Eligibility
Graduates ( 2nd Division and Below) and Postgraduates( 2nd Division and Below) from universities recognized by UGC
Non Graduates (with at least 45% marks in Intermediate or 2 Passes at A Level in grades A to E)
Candidates are allowed to appear in PPT on awaiting result basis
Exemptions from PPT
The graduates and candidates holding HSC Certificate (At least 60 % Marks)
A Levels candidate with two C grades
The candidates holding recognized professional or master degree
subjects in each module
Module A
A1
Functional English
A2
Quantitative Methods
A3
Introduction to Economics & Finance
CCPT
Course of Computer Practical Training
Module B
B4
Introduction to Financial accounting
B5
Mercantile Law
B6
Introduction to Information Technology

Module C
C7
Financial Accounting
C8
Taxation
C9
Business Communication & Behavioural St
PSTC
Presentation Skill Training Course
Module D
D10
Company Law
D11
Auditing
D12
Cost Accouning
D13
Information Technology

Module E

Accounting Reporting
Auditing
Corporate Law
Business Management
Module F

Management Accounting
BFD
Taxation
IT

HEART BEATS ( try try again )

- n/a6 - 01-02-2005

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
i have recently donr fsc pre-medical......tell me how to apply for admission .....n wat about the institutes in islamabad coz i live in isb .........

nabeela
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

1st welcome to the Forum .....

In which Qualification r u trying to gain admission in ie ACA ACCA CIMA etc....... Then Hopefully we can help u out.....

And why r u changing ur lines from Medical to ACCA..

Thanks........

Happy New Year

- maani - 01-02-2005

plz give ur intro. and tell us about what ur seeking info...

Ace

- stalwart007 - 01-28-2005

Hello! I have recently been searching information for the admissions for CA and all..yet i think its too early for all this..I am about to give my finals of Fsc-part2 in April and here i see this add for ppt tests in march. What i wanted to ask was, i got 53% marks in part-1 and now i am sure i can get 60% in all in my upcoming exams..!..but should i or can i or do i have to give this PPT tests which are being held in march..'coz (CAN I) i am not done with my fsc but reading in the news paper that result awaiting students can also apply makes me think over it again.. then (do i) have to give this ppt tests yet i think i can get 60% in my finals but then again how will i tell the administartion about that.. i am totally confused..?..and please let me know if i am right, that MFC is compulsory for all whether they it is about students having 60% in intermediate or for those who have to give PPT and that the ones who are giving ppt do not have to do anything extra. please advice me what to do for should i apply now or later?.. thanx

Taimoor